Search found 32 matches
- 25 Sep 2010, 06:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to English)
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13889
- 25 Sep 2010, 01:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to English)
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13889
Re: Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to Engl
Nato nel 6 marzo 1878.
Is that correct?
Is that correct?
- 24 Sep 2010, 16:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to English)
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13889
Re: Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to Engl
I know his birthday is March 6, 1878 , but I'm not sure how to write that in. That was a standard form letter.
- 24 Sep 2010, 15:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to English)
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13889
Re: Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to Engl
I am requesting birth records for my GGF from Catanzaro now. I used the translator. Does this right to those of you who speak Italian?
24 settembre 2010
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Catanzaro
88100 CATANZARO CZ
ITALY
-------------
Egregi Signori,
Mi chiamo Stephanie Prosdocimo, ed ...
24 settembre 2010
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Catanzaro
88100 CATANZARO CZ
ITALY
-------------
Egregi Signori,
Mi chiamo Stephanie Prosdocimo, ed ...
- 24 Sep 2010, 15:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Prosdocimo & Olivo
- Replies: 39
- Views: 30086
Re: Prosdocimo & Olivo
Thank you for the clarification Laura. That is unfortunate. I was really hoping to find out who his parents were. I am really curious to why they gave him the last name of Prosdocimo since there are people actually with that name. I know there is supposedly a Saint Prosdocimo. I also heard rumors ...
- 24 Sep 2010, 10:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Prosdocimo & Olivo
- Replies: 39
- Views: 30086
Re: Prosdocimo & Olivo
That is interesting Pink. I received the marriage certificate of my great-grandfather Giuseppe and Amelia (USA name) and I don't believe that was on the marriage certificate. These are the images....
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/Prosdo/Matrimonio1.png
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264 ...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/Prosdo/Matrimonio1.png
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264 ...
- 23 Sep 2010, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Prosdocimo & Olivo
- Replies: 39
- Views: 30086
Re: Prosdocimo & Olivo
Awesome! Thanks pink! I am not too familiar with Italy and how it's areas are broken apart. I thought Fossato covered both. I can't wait to mail this letter out and see what I come back with. I'm gonna write the letter up tonight.
- 23 Sep 2010, 18:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Prosdocimo & Olivo
- Replies: 39
- Views: 30086
Re: Prosdocimo & Olivo
You can write a letter only written in italian, to get your Giuseppe Prosdocimo real birth record (so you can read his parents names, ages, occupation, address where birth occurred) to:
Comune
Ufficio di Stato civile
Corso V. Emanuele III, 1
CAP 88050
Fossato Serralta (CZ)
I hope it helps
bye ...
Comune
Ufficio di Stato civile
Corso V. Emanuele III, 1
CAP 88050
Fossato Serralta (CZ)
I hope it helps
bye ...
- 23 Sep 2010, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Prosdocimo & Olivo
- Replies: 39
- Views: 30086
Re: Prosdocimo & Olivo
Hello everyone. It has been a while since I have posted. Several months ago I received a birth certificate for my great-grandmother Mariangiola Malia Apollonia Olivo (known as Amelia in the USA). I also received her marriage license to my great-grandfather Giuseppe Prosdocimo. All that information ...
- 20 Jan 2010, 10:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to English)
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13889
Re: Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to Engl
Thank you so much guys.
- 20 Jan 2010, 01:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to English)
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13889
Re: Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to Engl
Wow thank you so much!
- 19 Jan 2010, 23:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to English)
- Replies: 17
- Views: 13889
Birth & Marriage Record Translation (Italian to English)
I have to thank you guys for the help on translating my letter to be sent to Italy. I sent it about 2 weeks ago and I have received my great grandmother's birth record and her marriage record to my great grandfather. Unfortunately, I cannot read Italian lol. Is there anyway someone could translate ...
- 07 Jan 2010, 07:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Prosdocimo & Olivo
- Replies: 39
- Views: 30086
Re: Prosdocimo & Olivo
I was going back through some records on Ancestry.com now that I went onto their free trial. On the one trip Giuseppe made this was listed as the relative in their home country.
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/Prosdo/Screenshot2010-01-07at22732AM.png
Can anyone make out that name? Also ...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/Prosdo/Screenshot2010-01-07at22732AM.png
Can anyone make out that name? Also ...
- 24 Aug 2008, 10:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Requesting Birth Certificates
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10556
Re: Requesting Birth Certificates
Thanks so much Michi!
- 22 Aug 2008, 10:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Requesting Birth Certificates
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10556
Re: Requesting Birth Certificates
Can someone look this over please?
Egregi Signori,
Mi chiamo Stephanie Prosdocimo, ed abito negli Stati Uniti all'indirizzo sopradetto. Cerco informazioni sul mio bisnonno, Giuseppe Prosdocimo. Nato nel comune di Fossato Serralta. Cerco questi dati per conoscere meglio la mia famiglia, e per ...
Egregi Signori,
Mi chiamo Stephanie Prosdocimo, ed abito negli Stati Uniti all'indirizzo sopradetto. Cerco informazioni sul mio bisnonno, Giuseppe Prosdocimo. Nato nel comune di Fossato Serralta. Cerco questi dati per conoscere meglio la mia famiglia, e per ...