Search found 2 matches
- 23 Oct 2013, 08:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Ciriello, Giuseppe
- Replies: 2
- Views: 957
Re: Ciriello, Giuseppe
I do not know if you still need this, but the essential information in the document are: Giuseppe Ciriello was born in Frigento September 28, 1879 to Angelo Ciriello (Angelo was 27 years old) and Maria Giuseppa Solomita. They were both farmers. Angelo Ciriello signed the document, so probably he ...
- 07 Oct 2013, 09:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: what are the provinces of Reggio calabria??
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1574
Re: what are the provinces of Reggio calabria??
Hi,
I think you're referring to the provinces of the Calabria region.
They are: Catanzaro (CZ), Reggio Calabria (RC), Crotone(KR), Cosenza(CS) and Vibo Valentia (VV). The capital of the Calabria region is the city of Catanzaro.
Alessandra
I think you're referring to the provinces of the Calabria region.
They are: Catanzaro (CZ), Reggio Calabria (RC), Crotone(KR), Cosenza(CS) and Vibo Valentia (VV). The capital of the Calabria region is the city of Catanzaro.
Alessandra