If im understanding this correctly before this admendment the rule was...
"A woman born before 01/01/1948 can claim the Italian citizenship only from her father and can transfer it to descendants after 01/01/1948)."
but now it would say...
"A woman born before 01/01/1948 can claim the Italian ...
Search found 14 matches
- 23 Mar 2009, 02:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: New Italian Law March 2009
- Replies: 100
- Views: 121498
- 22 Mar 2009, 22:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Interesting Question regarding Naturalization and Census
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4494
Re: Interesting Question regarding Naturalization and Census
awesome I will do that, thanks for the help!
- 22 Mar 2009, 21:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Interesting Question regarding Naturalization and Census
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4494
Re: Interesting Question regarding Naturalization and Census
so then I should submit my request to the USCIS as my next step?
Thanks for the help
Thanks for the help
- 22 Mar 2009, 20:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Interesting Question regarding Naturalization and Census
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4494
Re: Interesting Question regarding Naturalization and Census
The people at the national archives said the age was 18, so that Is what I have been going by but I will look into that again
Would the 1920 census and the NARA be enough to submit to the NYC consulate with the other documents?
Would the 1920 census and the NARA be enough to submit to the NYC consulate with the other documents?
- 22 Mar 2009, 17:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Interesting Question regarding Naturalization and Census
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4494
Interesting Question regarding Naturalization and Census
My great grand (Giuseppe Iacullo) father came to the U.S. with his family when he was 11 in 1901 . I inquired to find his date of naturalization and received a official letter of no record found the national archives.
I found the 1920 census for my great grandfathers family (father was Gaetano ...
I found the 1920 census for my great grandfathers family (father was Gaetano ...
- 16 Apr 2008, 01:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14578
Re: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
So just to update anyone who is following this post.
Today I went to the Archives in NYC and in fact there is "no record" of my great grandfather ever being naturalized. and in fact he is listed as 22 years on his father petition
They are going to write me a official letter of "No Record" and im ...
Today I went to the Archives in NYC and in fact there is "no record" of my great grandfather ever being naturalized. and in fact he is listed as 22 years on his father petition
They are going to write me a official letter of "No Record" and im ...
- 11 Apr 2008, 15:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14578
Re: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
wow you are amazing lol!
thanks so much
thanks so much
- 11 Apr 2008, 14:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14578
Re: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
One more thing... I think that 1920 census that you uploaded might be wrong
I cant find Iacullo anywhere on the sheet and I know im not losing it lol
I cant find Iacullo anywhere on the sheet and I know im not losing it lol
- 11 Apr 2008, 14:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14578
Re: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
Thank you very much, your responses were appriciated very much.....
So im guessing my net step is the U.S govt for an exact date?
Thanks again!
So im guessing my net step is the U.S govt for an exact date?
Thanks again!
- 11 Apr 2008, 14:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14578
Re: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
Is there anyway I could get an exact date on Naturalization? would I have to make a request from the US government?
In that ten years span my grandfather was born, and im trying to determine if I am eligible for dual citizenship.
also what exactly are on those microfilms, and how would I go about ...
In that ten years span my grandfather was born, and im trying to determine if I am eligible for dual citizenship.
also what exactly are on those microfilms, and how would I go about ...
- 11 Apr 2008, 14:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14578
Re: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
So what exactly is on thoes microfilms?
- 11 Apr 2008, 14:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14578
Re: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
Yup I think thats him, so I suppose the stories were right, I also found a record of him just now coming in once agian so he must have made a trip back. looks like they did come over. thanks alot
How would I go about finding more information from italy?
Thanks for that
How would I go about finding more information from italy?
Thanks for that
- 11 Apr 2008, 13:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3485
Naturalization question
My great grandfather (Joseph Iacullo born 1902 in Santa Maria Capua Vetere) immigrated as a young boy. I was always told that it was with his family but am now unsure of this, since I cannot find any proof of them ever being in the us (Gaetano Iacullo, Vincenza Messina)
My grandfather (Hannibal ...
My grandfather (Hannibal ...
- 11 Apr 2008, 13:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14578
Iacullo from Santa Maria Capua Vetere
Im looking for more information reguarding my famly.
Surname is Iacullo,
The farthest back I have is in Santa Maria Capua Vetere,
Gaetano Iacullo(born abt 1868) Married Vincenza Messina(we think was born abt 1867 and believe thats her maiden name)
They had 7 children. I know at least 2 ...
Surname is Iacullo,
The farthest back I have is in Santa Maria Capua Vetere,
Gaetano Iacullo(born abt 1868) Married Vincenza Messina(we think was born abt 1867 and believe thats her maiden name)
They had 7 children. I know at least 2 ...