My great grandfather (Joseph Iacullo born 1902 in Santa Maria Capua Vetere) immigrated as a young boy. I was always told that it was with his family but am now unsure of this, since I cannot find any proof of them ever being in the us (Gaetano Iacullo, Vincenza Messina)
My grandfather (Hannibal Iacullo) was born in 1929, when investigation if I qualify for dual citizenship I found a 1930 Census that says that Joseph Iacullo was naturalized, but on this Census my grandfather had already be born.
I suppose I am looking for the date that Joseph Iacullo was naturalized and if this was before my grandfather was born. I cannot locate any document related to this.
Thanks in advance for any help
Joe
Naturalization question
Re: Naturalization question
Hey Joe, posted possible 1913 family manifest on your other post.
Valarie
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... html#68206
Valarie
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... html#68206

