Hi Cristina,
thanks for your post. I am Claudio, son of Giulio and Teresa of Ponteccio, certenly your parents remember that.Now I'm living in Marseilles and I have more difficulties in English.
Effectively I need more information.
I have Fontanini, called 'Carlan', wife unknown, father of ...
Search found 14 matches
- 27 Mar 2009, 12:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30209
- 17 Jan 2009, 16:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30209
Re: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
Hi dari,
someone (probably Bertolini Pietro, born in Magliano but emigred in Manjimup about 1950, married De Rosa Rita - at moment living in Perth) told me that Vito has two sibling (Maria, married Danti Samuele and Alberto) who emigred to W.A.
Vito's parents were Rinaldo and Billi Olivia.
Vito's ...
someone (probably Bertolini Pietro, born in Magliano but emigred in Manjimup about 1950, married De Rosa Rita - at moment living in Perth) told me that Vito has two sibling (Maria, married Danti Samuele and Alberto) who emigred to W.A.
Vito's parents were Rinaldo and Billi Olivia.
Vito's ...
- 02 Nov 2008, 17:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ricerca cognome Nobili di origine Garfagnana,Lucca
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9273
Re: Ricerca cognome Nobili di origine Garfagnana,Lucca
Hello you all,
some years ago my computer turn off (aut?) and I lost all my contacts.
Today I found my old post in the forum and I want you know that I am PATNOBI.
Thanks for your help, regards,
Claude
some years ago my computer turn off (aut?) and I lost all my contacts.
Today I found my old post in the forum and I want you know that I am PATNOBI.
Thanks for your help, regards,
Claude
- 26 Oct 2008, 15:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11918
Re: Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany
Hello Pucci,
I only know descendents of Rosa Lunardi and Antonio Nobili (Augusto 1898 - ?; Anna 1900 - 1979; Settimo 1909 - 1977; Ottavia 1909 - ?; Francesca; Ada; Maria; Dina who moved to USA).
I know Silvana Lunardi, living in Giuncugnano and I shall try to have more informations for you.
Do ...
I only know descendents of Rosa Lunardi and Antonio Nobili (Augusto 1898 - ?; Anna 1900 - 1979; Settimo 1909 - 1977; Ottavia 1909 - ?; Francesca; Ada; Maria; Dina who moved to USA).
I know Silvana Lunardi, living in Giuncugnano and I shall try to have more informations for you.
Do ...
- 07 Oct 2008, 21:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11918
Re: Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany
Hello Pucci,
I have in my database Lunardi Rosa (1877-1960) who maried Nobili Antonio, born in 1859 at Ponteccio di Giuncugnano.
If you are interest, let me know.
Claude
I have in my database Lunardi Rosa (1877-1960) who maried Nobili Antonio, born in 1859 at Ponteccio di Giuncugnano.
If you are interest, let me know.
Claude
- 07 Oct 2008, 21:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30209
Re: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
Dear Tramen,
excuse me, descendants is the meaning of 'descendancy'.
In my database Billi Olivia maried Fontanini Rinaldo. they had Vito (living in Magliano of Giuncugnano - I worked same time ago with him), Maria and Alberto (I don't know more).
My gg mother (from my mother) was Giuseppina Pighini ...
excuse me, descendants is the meaning of 'descendancy'.
In my database Billi Olivia maried Fontanini Rinaldo. they had Vito (living in Magliano of Giuncugnano - I worked same time ago with him), Maria and Alberto (I don't know more).
My gg mother (from my mother) was Giuseppina Pighini ...
- 04 Oct 2008, 17:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30209
Re: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
Hello Tramen,
Are you sure that yours Lodovico Billi and Maria Bertolini are the same persons that I have in my genealogical tree?
If yes :
- the mother's name of Lodovico could be 'Clotilde Pighini', could you verify?
- I know others sons of (mine) Lodovico and Maria: Amelia and Ottavio (who ...
Are you sure that yours Lodovico Billi and Maria Bertolini are the same persons that I have in my genealogical tree?
If yes :
- the mother's name of Lodovico could be 'Clotilde Pighini', could you verify?
- I know others sons of (mine) Lodovico and Maria: Amelia and Ottavio (who ...
- 28 Sep 2008, 17:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30209
Re: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
Hello Tramen
First exuse my english.
I have in my genealogical tree Billi Lodovico married with Bertolini Maria (both of Giuncugnano).
A dauther, Amelia, married a son of my grand father, Nobili Domenico, and moved to Cleveland.
I don't know long of Lodovico if not its descendency.
If they are the ...
First exuse my english.
I have in my genealogical tree Billi Lodovico married with Bertolini Maria (both of Giuncugnano).
A dauther, Amelia, married a son of my grand father, Nobili Domenico, and moved to Cleveland.
I don't know long of Lodovico if not its descendency.
If they are the ...
- 22 Jun 2008, 14:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking in USA for 2 uncles Cirillo and Fortunato Nobili
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16271
Re: Looking in USA for 2 uncles Cirillo and Fortunato Nobili
Hi you alls,
some inquieries :
- abaut 1910, how many time had required to joint the state of Washinghton from New York City?
- immigrants were obliged to go to their final destination ?
- anyhow had they same help to go to ?
- what of formalities to emegred into the USA?
Thanks, Claude
some inquieries :
- abaut 1910, how many time had required to joint the state of Washinghton from New York City?
- immigrants were obliged to go to their final destination ?
- anyhow had they same help to go to ?
- what of formalities to emegred into the USA?
Thanks, Claude
- 22 Jun 2008, 06:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking in USA for 2 uncles Cirillo and Fortunato Nobili
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16271
Re: Looking in USA for 2 uncles Cirillo and Fortunato Nobili
Hi,
Image is not avaliable now, but I found it same time ago:
Nobili Olivo arrived in N.Y. December the 23th 1920 with the SS. Re d'Italia (pages 254 and 255). He had as final destination the cousin Nobili Domenico (brother of my grandfather) at Cleveland (OH), leaving at Ponteccio the father ...
Image is not avaliable now, but I found it same time ago:
Nobili Olivo arrived in N.Y. December the 23th 1920 with the SS. Re d'Italia (pages 254 and 255). He had as final destination the cousin Nobili Domenico (brother of my grandfather) at Cleveland (OH), leaving at Ponteccio the father ...
- 21 Jun 2008, 17:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking in USA for 2 uncles Cirillo and Fortunato Nobili
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16271
Re: Looking in USA for 2 uncles Cirillo and Fortunato Nobili
Hi,
I forgot my question: Cirillo Nobili very problably was minning in Alaska and Fortunato arrived in N.Y. in 1911.... but later? Have they descendency?
Claude
I forgot my question: Cirillo Nobili very problably was minning in Alaska and Fortunato arrived in N.Y. in 1911.... but later? Have they descendency?
Claude
- 21 Jun 2008, 17:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking in USA for 2 uncles Cirillo and Fortunato Nobili
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16271
Re: Looking in USA for 2 uncles Cirillo and Fortunato Nobili
Hi,
PS: what the minning of "roomer"?
PS: what the minning of "roomer"?
- 21 Jun 2008, 17:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking in USA for 2 uncles Cirillo and Fortunato Nobili
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16271
Re: Looking in USA for 2 uncles Cirillo and Fortunato Nobili
Hi,
thanks you alls,
it's difficult for me to express myself in english, but... forza Italia!
If Cinibol Nobili was Cirillo Nobili, he arrived in N.Y. the 3/3/1907 and he had as final destination N. Yakima (Wa)
Four mounths later his brother Fortunato Nobili (son of Felice at Ponteccio) arrived ...
thanks you alls,
it's difficult for me to express myself in english, but... forza Italia!
If Cinibol Nobili was Cirillo Nobili, he arrived in N.Y. the 3/3/1907 and he had as final destination N. Yakima (Wa)
Four mounths later his brother Fortunato Nobili (son of Felice at Ponteccio) arrived ...
- 15 Jun 2008, 16:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking in USA for 2 uncles Cirillo and Fortunato Nobili
- Replies: 16
- Views: 16271
Looking in USA for 2 uncles Cirillo and Fortunato Nobili
Hello,
first: excuse my english.
I'm loking for my uncles (brothers of my grandmather) Cirillo, b. 1882, and Fortunato, b. 1885 in Giuncugnano (Italy) who went in USA at the beginning 1900.
On Ellisisland records, I found Cinibol Nobili (he traveled with Luigi Nobili who should be my grandfather ...
first: excuse my english.
I'm loking for my uncles (brothers of my grandmather) Cirillo, b. 1882, and Fortunato, b. 1885 in Giuncugnano (Italy) who went in USA at the beginning 1900.
On Ellisisland records, I found Cinibol Nobili (he traveled with Luigi Nobili who should be my grandfather ...