Thank you for enlarging her name for me, Livio. I appreciate that very much. It's very clear to me that her name was Scartozzi.liviomoreno wrote:
In my opinion it is Scartozzi
Search found 15 matches
- 18 Oct 2008, 00:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: H
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8495
Re: Help with surname on manifesto, please?
- 17 Oct 2008, 04:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: H
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8495
- 26 Aug 2008, 22:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question about required documents
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10460
R
vf
- 26 Aug 2008, 21:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question about required documents
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10460
Re:
vv
- 26 Aug 2008, 01:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question about required documents
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10460
- 26 Aug 2008, 01:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question about required documents
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10460
- 26 Aug 2008, 00:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question about required documents
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10460
- 26 Aug 2008, 00:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate - Croce?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5373
Re: Birth Certificate - Croce?
[cross!
- 12 Aug 2008, 01:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Given name Sarah????
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13135
Re: Given name Sarah????
I need some ideas. I found a family tree in my grandfathers baby book. One of the names said Crucifix, so I am assuming that is Crocifissa. And another said Sarah! I am assuming there is no such name in Sicily?? They lived in San Giuseppe Jato. Sarah was born around 1850.
I think they just called ...
I think they just called ...
- 20 Jul 2008, 19:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: i
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6025
- 19 Jul 2008, 22:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation corrections, please?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4479
- 19 Jul 2008, 14:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need translation corrections, please?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4479
