Hi Bob,
I think we might distantly be related. My family came from the same area and my last name is Laurenzo. I've built a family tree up as far as I can but am lacking critical information that is only with my family in New York. They have no interest in this sort of thing and it's hard to get a ...
Search found 22 matches
- 11 Jul 2009, 23:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lorenzo/Laurenzo
- Replies: 28
- Views: 28904
- 02 Oct 2008, 21:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Obtaining citizenship/passport
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4028
Re: Obtaining citizenship/passport
I'll be going through the Los angeles office. Basically all I need now is my great grandparents birth certificates but we're unsure of exactly where they were born...
- 16 Sep 2008, 02:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Last name Laurenzo and Favicchio
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27655
Re: Last name Laurenzo and Favicchio
Hey Stu,
I saw your website. I'm trying to figure out you might be tied to our family. My whole family is from Mechanicville area. I've been asking my cousin who knows that side of the family much more than I do. Who are some of the more recent ties that would still be alive so I can have her ask ...
I saw your website. I'm trying to figure out you might be tied to our family. My whole family is from Mechanicville area. I've been asking my cousin who knows that side of the family much more than I do. Who are some of the more recent ties that would still be alive so I can have her ask ...
- 04 Aug 2008, 19:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Deciphering ship manifests
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10845
Re: Deciphering ship manifests
Thanks Joann!
- 03 Aug 2008, 18:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Deciphering ship manifests
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10845
Re: Deciphering ship manifests
Thanks Peter but I need the entire line translated for 24, 26, and 28
- 02 Aug 2008, 19:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Deciphering ship manifests
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10845
Re: Deciphering ship manifests
Also line 28 says his nearest relative is the same cousin as the man in line 26. Help deciphering this information including the name as well? Thanks guys!
- 02 Aug 2008, 19:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Deciphering ship manifests
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10845
Re: Deciphering ship manifests
http://ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup_weif_5a.asp?src=%2Fcgi-bin%2Ftif2gif.exe%3FT%3D\\\\192.168.4.227\\IMAGES\\T715-0578\\T715-05780165.TIF%26S%3D.5&pID=102405100955&name=Giovanni%26nbsp%3BLaurenzo&doa=May+25%2C+1905&port=Napoli&line=0026
What is the name of the man on line 24? Pietro....? It says ...
What is the name of the man on line 24? Pietro....? It says ...
- 31 Jul 2008, 07:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Deciphering ship manifests
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10845
Re: Deciphering ship manifests
Is ancestry worth paying the price for it? I know I'll likely suck it up and just do it. What's your opinion on the best family tree program as well?
- 29 Jul 2008, 16:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Deciphering ship manifests
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10845
Deciphering ship manifests
Can anyone help me read the information on lines 4 and 5 of this manifest? I know the name of line 5 is Maria Laurenzo and the woman on line 4 says husband someone Laurenzo. Trying to see if these Laurenzo's are connected and most likely are but also how.
Thank you!
http://www.ellisisland.org ...
Thank you!
http://www.ellisisland.org ...
- 28 Jul 2008, 16:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Last name Laurenzo and Favicchio
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27655
Re: Last name Laurenzo and Favicchio
I'm sure we are all related. My family settled in Mechanicville but started in NYC. There is a huge listing for people in Saratoga and Schenectedy....extremely close to where they settled. I have a hard time believing that would be coincidence? I'm trying to get in contact with more family and even ...
- 23 Jul 2008, 14:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Last name Laurenzo and Favicchio
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27655
Re: Last name Laurenzo and Favicchio
anyone, anyone?
- 22 Jul 2008, 09:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Last name Laurenzo and Favicchio
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27655
Re: Last name Laurenzo and Favicchio
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup_weif_5a.asp?src=%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Ftif2gif%2Eexe%3FT%3D%5C%5C%5C%5C192%2E168%2E4%2E227%5C%5CIMAGES%5C%5CT715%2D0439%5C%5CT715%2D04390238%2ETIF%26S%3D%2E5&pID=102506070352&name=Giovanni%26nbsp%3BFaicchio&doa=Mar+24%2C+1904&port=Napoli&line=0021
Giovanni Faicchio ...
Giovanni Faicchio ...
- 19 Jul 2008, 20:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Last name Laurenzo and Favicchio
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27655
Re: Last name Laurenzo and Favicchio
[/quote]
Giovanni Laurenza. coming from Caivano (nearest relative in Itlaly his father Salvatore) joining his cousin Domenico Palmieri in Syracuse NY..
Don't think it's related...
I found 1930 census for Giuseppe/Joseph Laurenza in Stillwater - Saratoga NY
1930 United States Federal Census ...
Giovanni Laurenza. coming from Caivano (nearest relative in Itlaly his father Salvatore) joining his cousin Domenico Palmieri in Syracuse NY..
Don't think it's related...
I found 1930 census for Giuseppe/Joseph Laurenza in Stillwater - Saratoga NY
1930 United States Federal Census ...
- 19 Jul 2008, 11:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Obtaining citizenship/passport
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4028
Obtaining citizenship/passport
laura has done a fantastic job at helping me gain information about my family and I believe I have the information to get the documents I've heard that I needed for dual citizenship or at least Italian passport. Can someone confirm I'm right on the laws?
My great grandfather was born in Italy ...
My great grandfather was born in Italy ...
- 19 Jul 2008, 11:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Last name Laurenzo and Favicchio
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27655
Re: Last name Laurenzo and Favicchio
I'm doing this for hobby, genealogy is of great interest for me....
I'm in Italy so I don't know if I can help to point you in the right directions to request documents in USA, but I can sure advise you to request first the marriage certificate, you have the number and all the dates you need.
Here ...
I'm in Italy so I don't know if I can help to point you in the right directions to request documents in USA, but I can sure advise you to request first the marriage certificate, you have the number and all the dates you need.
Here ...