Search found 28 matches

by zona1
18 Apr 2011, 18:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Word "incompiti"
Replies: 3
Views: 1516

Word "incompiti"

Does anyone know the meaning of the term "incompiti" as used in a marriage record? The bride's name and age were given, followed by that word, then info about her parents.
by zona1
08 Feb 2010, 14:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Deliso/DeRiso
Replies: 4
Views: 4760

Re: Deliso/DeRiso

Please check your private messages. I have information for you.
by zona1
23 Jan 2010, 15:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: GG details
Replies: 5
Views: 5040

Re: GG details

Please check your private messages.
by zona1
09 Jan 2010, 13:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname Lacovara, from San Mauro Forte
Replies: 11
Views: 11430

Re: Surname Lacovara, from San Mauro Forte

Please check your private messages
by zona1
09 Jan 2010, 13:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: gizzi family, new york
Replies: 16
Views: 12258

Re: gizzi family, new york

Check your private messages
by zona1
04 Jan 2010, 13:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PRIVINZANO Family
Replies: 5
Views: 5172

Re: PRIVINZANO Family

Check your private messages.
by zona1
15 Dec 2009, 18:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PLEASE HELP ME find GIANFRANCESCO Origin?
Replies: 31
Views: 22672

Re: PLEASE HELP ME find GIANFRANCESCO Origin?

Please check your private messages
by zona1
21 Nov 2009, 13:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Natoli - Portelli families in Lipari
Replies: 9
Views: 11579

Re: Natoli - Portelli families in Lipari

I have information on this family. Please contact me at italiandocuments@gmail.com
by zona1
24 Jul 2009, 15:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: LoSchiavo and D'Albora families
Replies: 6
Views: 9699

Re: LoSchiavo and D'Albora families

Requests to the Stato Civile are free, but keep several things in mind:
1. Sometimes you never get a reply.
2. If you get a reply, it will be an extract or abstract, which is a secondary document.
3. A paid researcher will get a copy of the original birth/death/marriage record, which is a primary ...
by zona1
24 Jul 2009, 13:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Basile Family Information
Replies: 18
Views: 18841

Re: Basile Family Information

How certain are you of the Calabria location? I do a great deal of research on the Aeolian Islands and I know I have seen that surname many times in index searches for vital records for the island of Lipari. If you need to contact me, do so through italiandocuments@gmail.com
by zona1
24 Jul 2009, 13:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: LoSchiavo and D'Albora families
Replies: 6
Views: 9699

Re: LoSchiavo and D'Albora families

I have access to many records from the Aeolian Islands. I've researched those surnames for others. Please contact me at italiandocuments@gmail.com
by zona1
12 Jul 2009, 12:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lorenzo/Laurenzo
Replies: 28
Views: 28888

Re: Lorenzo/Laurenzo

I may have some records on these people through FHC films I have rented - please contact me at italiandocuments@gmail.com
by zona1
15 Jun 2009, 14:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: ruffo
Replies: 6
Views: 7624

Re: ruffo

Have you considered the possibility that the name is RUSSO? The lower-case "S" in Italian handwriting often looks like an "F" - I have seen the name ROSA look like ROFA". If you need more help, contact me at my email address: italiandocuments@gmail.com
by zona1
15 Jun 2009, 12:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Belotti Family from Campobasso Province
Replies: 3
Views: 4429

Re: Belotti Family from Campobasso Province

Please check you private messages.