Deliso/DeRiso

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
ndeliso
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Feb 2010, 01:59

Deliso/DeRiso

Post by ndeliso »

Looking for information on Guiseppe DeRiso who married Maria Antonia Taddeo in Cervinara, Italy in the 1880s. Their son Clemente emigrated to the US in 1901 and changed his name to Deliso. Looking for info and photos.
Michael31
Master
Master
Posts: 824
Joined: 17 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: Deliso/DeRiso

Post by Michael31 »

http://www.comune.cervinara.av.it/
http://www.irpinia.info/sito/towns/cerv ... vinara.htm
http://www.comune.rotondi.av.it/

www.paginebianche.it
cognome: DE RISO dove: Rotondi
83017 Rotondi (AV)

cognome: TADDEO dove: Cervinara
83012 Cervinara (AV)
cognome: TADDEO dove: Rotondi
User avatar
zona1
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 01 Nov 2008, 15:37

Re: Deliso/DeRiso

Post by zona1 »

Please check your private messages. I have information for you.
User avatar
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master
Posts: 5228
Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Deliso/DeRiso

Post by johnnyonthespot »

zona1 wrote:Please check your private messages. I have information for you.
Zona1, do you ever post in the open forum?

It seems that every time you post it is simply to say, "Please check your private messages. I have information for you."

I apologize, but I find this curious...
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Deliso/DeRiso

Post by wldspirit »

As do I.....all help provided at this forum is free, we have a fantastic team, generously donating their time and efforts all for the love of genealogy.

If any of our members are being solicited by offers of paid services, please feel free to contact one of the moderators.
wldspirit
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Post Reply