Still working on updating the Liberatore side. The only place I can really look now is Antonio's half-brother Belisario after they came to America. My path as thus far ended in Pietraferrazzana, Chieti, Italy.
The last full record I have is:
Martino Liberatore (A Belisario Liberatore is to be his ...
Search found 19 matches
- 27 Dec 2010, 11:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
- 12 Oct 2010, 03:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
I have put together an online website with my family tree and what I have so far. Please take a look and let me know if you find any matches. (Even if they are not Liberatores)
http://www.tribalpages.com/tribe/invite ... ore_475759
pass: Liberator
http://www.tribalpages.com/tribe/invite ... ore_475759
pass: Liberator
- 06 Nov 2009, 03:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname Scopino OR Scopigno OR Scopinho
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9970
Re: surname Scopino OR Scopigno OR Scopinho
I am a Liberatore, but I have two Scopino women that married into my family. All of this takes place in Pietraferrazzana, Province Di Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy.
Angela Rosa Scopino (Aprox birth 1829 in Pietraferrazzana) married my great great great grandfather Martino Liberatore (Born 1823 in ...
Angela Rosa Scopino (Aprox birth 1829 in Pietraferrazzana) married my great great great grandfather Martino Liberatore (Born 1823 in ...
- 06 Nov 2009, 03:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
Also, I would like to find out what happened to Belisario Liberatore's side of the family. He was Antonio's older half brother born in Pietraferrazzana, Chieti, Italy on 12 JUL 1852.
- 06 Nov 2009, 03:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
This takes place specifically in Pietraferrazana, Province Di Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy
- 06 Nov 2009, 03:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
I've found quite a bit of information since I've last posted. All of this takes place in Italy. If anyone has access to Italian records before the 1820's, I could use some help! (Date years refer to approx birth year.)
Antonio is my great great grandfather, father of Attilio Americo, of Ernest R ...
Antonio is my great great grandfather, father of Attilio Americo, of Ernest R ...
- 06 Nov 2009, 01:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26031
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Hey, I just wanted to say it's nice see another Liberatore on here. My branch stemmed from Antonio Liberatore from the Pietraferrazzana, Province Di Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy.
His son, my great grandfather (Attilio Americo Liberatore) and his siblings were first gen American. His siblings are Martino ...
His son, my great grandfather (Attilio Americo Liberatore) and his siblings were first gen American. His siblings are Martino ...
- 26 Jun 2009, 02:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
Martino Liberatore and Lucia Scopina Liberatore
- 24 Jun 2009, 00:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
Man, I wish I could read the script. I have the parents names, I don't now if they came over with Belisario or not.
- 23 Jun 2009, 23:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
Also it doesn't seem Antonio's brother came with him on the ship. I'm wondering what ship Belesario took.
- 23 Jun 2009, 23:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
Ah thanks a lot you guys! I've been filling in the missing info.
- 23 Jun 2009, 23:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
The Peterson's and Petersens really caught my eye, considering my grandmother who married Ernest Sr. was a Peterson. What's their relation in this instance? It's under the 1930 consensus. But it doesn't say how they were related.
- 23 Jun 2009, 20:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
This helps a lot. I can read quite a bit of the writing.
- 23 Jun 2009, 19:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
Thanks so much for the records so far! I wouldn't have been able to get it without you.
- 23 Jun 2009, 19:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Liberatore Family!
- Replies: 34
- Views: 33912
Re: Looking for Liberatore Family!
Yeah,. That's what I just realized Biff. I have to find the one that came earlier!