Ciao Suanj,
volevo fare 2 osservazioni e magari un occhio esperto come il tuo potrebbe aiutarmi.
C'è da capire dalla pagina del censimento qui sotto la copertina per intenderci
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-6PCC-RCF?i=37&wc=M68T-CN5%3A23941801%2C23941802%2C24959301%3Fcc%3D1410078 ...
Search found 9 matches
- 13 Jul 2016, 18:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ricerca Trisnonno sparito
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2982
- 13 Jul 2016, 15:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ricerca Trisnonno sparito
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2982
Re: Ricerca Trisnonno sparito
Grazie Suanj ,
osservazioni molto preziose.
In un altro post leggo che avevi suggerito di controllare le sezioni su questo link che non funziona più
http://genargentina.com.ar/pdfs/censo-1895.pdf
hai idea di come poterlo recuperare?
Grazie mille
Piero
osservazioni molto preziose.
In un altro post leggo che avevi suggerito di controllare le sezioni su questo link che non funziona più
http://genargentina.com.ar/pdfs/censo-1895.pdf
hai idea di come poterlo recuperare?
Grazie mille
Piero
- 12 Jul 2016, 15:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ricerca Trisnonno sparito
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2982
Ricerca Trisnonno sparito
Ciao ,
sto cercando l'atto di morte del mio trisnonno che sbarcò in Argentina nel 1885 e che non fece più ritorno.
Si chiamava Placido Rubini nato nel 1849 nella provincia di Cosenza.
Era spostato e ha lasciato in Italia moglie e figli.
Penso di averlo trovato in un censimento del 1895 su ...
sto cercando l'atto di morte del mio trisnonno che sbarcò in Argentina nel 1885 e che non fece più ritorno.
Si chiamava Placido Rubini nato nel 1849 nella provincia di Cosenza.
Era spostato e ha lasciato in Italia moglie e figli.
Penso di averlo trovato in un censimento del 1895 su ...
- 05 May 2014, 13:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABRIA
- Replies: 29
- Views: 28154
Re: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABR
Hi Lauren and Neil ,
well I'm your italian relative.
This is my email tarsiap@yahoo.it.
We are distant cousin , but I can explain to you how we are related.
I guess that all from the origanal family are migrated from Cerchiaria to NY around 1900-1915.
Uncle Bondio (zi Bunnio , Joseph's brother ...
well I'm your italian relative.
This is my email tarsiap@yahoo.it.
We are distant cousin , but I can explain to you how we are related.
I guess that all from the origanal family are migrated from Cerchiaria to NY around 1900-1915.
Uncle Bondio (zi Bunnio , Joseph's brother ...
- 23 Mar 2012, 14:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABRIA
- Replies: 29
- Views: 28154
Re: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABR
Ciao Lauren,
I'll try to understand if we are related.
I'm sure that we came from the same little city: Cerchiara di Calabria.
Piero
I'll try to understand if we are related.
I'm sure that we came from the same little city: Cerchiara di Calabria.
Piero
- 25 May 2010, 11:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: question about WWl draft registraton cards
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3420
question about WWl draft registraton cards
Is there any way to find out what the range of height was on the WWl draft registraton cards? How tall was someone considered to be if he was tall, medium or short? I haven’t been able to find this information anywhere. 8O Thanks for any help you can give me. 
- 22 Jan 2010, 14:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABRIA
- Replies: 29
- Views: 28154
Re: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABR
Hello,
I was excited to find this post. Though I am not sure of the ancestry exactly, I am fairly sure I must be a part of this US family tree. I know that my grandfather (who died around 1958) was named Peter. I also know that somewhere along recent the paternal line I had a relation named Tony ...
I was excited to find this post. Though I am not sure of the ancestry exactly, I am fairly sure I must be a part of this US family tree. I know that my grandfather (who died around 1958) was named Peter. I also know that somewhere along recent the paternal line I had a relation named Tony ...
- 17 Jan 2009, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABRIA
- Replies: 29
- Views: 28154
Re: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABR
suanj ,
grazie mille so perfettamente che Laura ha fatto un lavoro stupendo per me fino ad ora....e non e' assolutamente mia intenzione sminure quello che ha fatto e sta facendo per me.
La mia fiducia in Laura e' infinita.
Qui ho creato il topic nella speranza di trovare i parenti vivi...
ed ...
grazie mille so perfettamente che Laura ha fatto un lavoro stupendo per me fino ad ora....e non e' assolutamente mia intenzione sminure quello che ha fatto e sta facendo per me.
La mia fiducia in Laura e' infinita.
Qui ho creato il topic nella speranza di trovare i parenti vivi...
ed ...
- 16 Jan 2009, 23:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABRIA
- Replies: 29
- Views: 28154
NEED HELP TO FIND TARSIA/O from Italy CERCHIARA , CALABRIA
Hi All,
I'm trying to find my related in U.S. a part of my family tree.
My great granpa Luigi Tarsia came to US in 1896 and stay there for 10 years than he come back in Italy , but he left there in USA 3 brothers Giuseppe , Pietro , Domenico and 2 sisters Angela Maria.
All they came from CERCHIARA ...
I'm trying to find my related in U.S. a part of my family tree.
My great granpa Luigi Tarsia came to US in 1896 and stay there for 10 years than he come back in Italy , but he left there in USA 3 brothers Giuseppe , Pietro , Domenico and 2 sisters Angela Maria.
All they came from CERCHIARA ...