Search found 15 matches
- 08 Apr 2011, 23:06
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Love the new site
- Replies: 30
- Views: 25308
Re: Love the new site
Im with you Suanj. Its like going back to a black and white TV, "big mistake, big, huge".
- 03 Sep 2009, 20:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BMD Orange County CA
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2170
BMD Orange County CA
Im trying to find a free online site similar to the gov,uk
Regards, Lou
Regards, Lou
- 02 Sep 2009, 22:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Died at sea
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5454
Re: Died at sea
Great find there Peter,
Thanks everyone.
Thanks everyone.
- 28 Aug 2009, 19:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Died at sea
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5454
Re: Died at sea
Thanks for the graphics there Tony!
Your theory was considered and you may well be correct, and I suppose it must have been a fairly frequent event considering the numbers involved. If this was the case, at some point it obviously stopped.
Your theory was considered and you may well be correct, and I suppose it must have been a fairly frequent event considering the numbers involved. If this was the case, at some point it obviously stopped.
- 28 Aug 2009, 18:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Died at sea
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5454
Died at sea
This is one for the “Mastersâ€
- 23 Jun 2009, 21:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: GRO, Kew
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2266
GRO, Kew
Has anyone ever searched at GRO for ancestors arriving in the UK from Italian ports in the late 1800s.
If so did you have any success?.
Regards, Lou
If so did you have any success?.
Regards, Lou
- 26 Feb 2009, 15:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genoa BMD
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4668
Re: Genoa BMD
Thanks James,
Thats just great,
Regards Louis
Thats just great,
Regards Louis
- 26 Feb 2009, 15:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genoa BMD
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4668
Re: Genoa BMD
Hi Peter,
im Cheshire UK based, so unable to use that facility.
im Cheshire UK based, so unable to use that facility.
- 26 Feb 2009, 15:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Genoa BMD
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4668
Genoa BMD
Is there such a thing as "Genoa BMD", or similar that can be accessed on line?
Apologies if this has been covered before.
Regards, Louis.
Apologies if this has been covered before.
Regards, Louis.
- 19 Feb 2009, 19:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: anyone with access to NY Passenger lists 1820-1957...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3570
anyone with access to NY Passenger lists 1820-1957...
...who would not mind having a look at the manifest of the "Bengala."
On board,
Luigi Manfredi, born 1851 Italy
Departed, Genoa
Arrived, NY 1882,
Ship, Bengala
Ref page 8 of 18
It is the other passenger entries , No201 and No205 that I am interested in.
Both I believe are Manfredi,s and I would ...
On board,
Luigi Manfredi, born 1851 Italy
Departed, Genoa
Arrived, NY 1882,
Ship, Bengala
Ref page 8 of 18
It is the other passenger entries , No201 and No205 that I am interested in.
Both I believe are Manfredi,s and I would ...
- 19 Feb 2009, 18:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Manfredi and Ginocchio Genoa
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6617
Re: Manfredi and Ginocchio Genoa
Deleted 
- 19 Feb 2009, 18:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Manfredi and Ginocchio Genoa
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6617
Re: Manfredi and Ginocchio Genoa
Peter, that is a very good website, everyone would be well advised to take a look.
- 19 Feb 2009, 00:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Manfredi and Ginocchio Genoa
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6617
Re: Manfredi and Ginocchio Genoa
that does create a few anomalies in my theory! 
- 19 Feb 2009, 00:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Manfredi and Ginocchio Genoa
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6617
Re: Manfredi and Ginocchio Genoa
thanks Peter,
I appreciate that.
I appreciate that.
- 18 Feb 2009, 23:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Manfredi and Ginocchio Genoa
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6617
Manfredi and Ginocchio Genoa
Hi everyone, what a fantastic site.
Carlo Manfredi b1858 and Marie (nee Ginocchio) Manfredi b1861 came to England 1881-1884, they had a daughter Marie b1881 Italy.They had three son,s all born in UK, John b1884, Joseph b1886 and Louis b1896. All I know is that they came from Genova and I would like ...
Carlo Manfredi b1858 and Marie (nee Ginocchio) Manfredi b1861 came to England 1881-1884, they had a daughter Marie b1881 Italy.They had three son,s all born in UK, John b1884, Joseph b1886 and Louis b1896. All I know is that they came from Genova and I would like ...