Emanuele,
I am sooooooooo happy to hear from you! Two years ago I wrote to Antonio at the last address I had from him, but never heard back, and thought maybe he had died and you and your sisters moved away. Several Farruggias on Facebook who are from Aragona have been trying to help me locate ...
Search found 11 matches
- 01 Dec 2009, 23:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Farruggia d'Aragona
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10324
- 07 Apr 2009, 11:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Southern Italy Documents Online Resource
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3640
Re: Southern Italy Documents Online Resource
Grazie, grazie, grazie! I've been looking for a way to navigate the archival information from Agrigento, and this led me to it!
- 05 Apr 2009, 07:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian military records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6193
Re: Italian military records
Grazie, liviomoreno....
- 05 Apr 2009, 00:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian military records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6193
Re: Italian military records
Wishyou,
Is this available on line or must I write to the Archivi di Stato di Agrigento? Their Web site seems to have only an index of what is in their archives, but no links to them.
Is this available on line or must I write to the Archivi di Stato di Agrigento? Their Web site seems to have only an index of what is in their archives, but no links to them.
- 05 Apr 2009, 00:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian military records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6193
Re: Italian military records
Grazie, Wishyou! I will check this out.
- 04 Apr 2009, 01:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Aragona/Agrigento contact info to obtain birth records?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6447
Re: Aragona/Agrigento contact info to obtain birth records?
This is the official Web site for the Commune di Aragona. It has detailed information about the town, its offices, its officials, etc. Good luck.
http://www.comune.aragona.ag.it/
http://www.comune.aragona.ag.it/
- 04 Apr 2009, 00:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian military records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6193
Italian military records
I have a new request for information, on how to find or access via internet archived Italian military records. My grandfather, Giuseppe Farruggia, was a corporal in the Italian army during World War I. He was wounded in battle and awarded the Italian equivalent of the American Purple Heart, but the ...
- 03 Apr 2009, 21:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian nobility
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5420
Re: Italian nobility
Sylogician,
Thanks and I will check out this link. Ciao!
Thanks and I will check out this link. Ciao!
- 03 Apr 2009, 18:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian nobility
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5420
Italian nobility
Is there a place to go on the web to find out the real history of coats of arms for Italian and Maltese nobility? My family name is Farruggia, from Aragona. From talking and corresponding with a number of people with that surname and the surname Farrugia (with one 'g') who are from Sicily and Malta ...
- 03 Apr 2009, 06:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Farruggia d'Aragona
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10324
Re: Famiglia Farruggia d'Aragona
Suanj,
Grazie, molto bene! These are indeed my grandparents, although one of the records has the wrong birth date --- Giuseppe was born in April 1892, not August. He did come to the US prior to World War I to work in the Boston shipyards, but went back to Italy at the outbreak of the war and was ...
Grazie, molto bene! These are indeed my grandparents, although one of the records has the wrong birth date --- Giuseppe was born in April 1892, not August. He did come to the US prior to World War I to work in the Boston shipyards, but went back to Italy at the outbreak of the war and was ...
- 03 Apr 2009, 04:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia Farruggia d'Aragona
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10324
Famiglia Farruggia d'Aragona
I am looking for information about Farruggias from Aragona in Agrigento Province, Sicily.
My grandparents, Giuseppe and Carmella Farruggia, emigrated from Aragona to the United States around 1921-22.
They both had the surname Farruggia, because their fathers were brothers. I do not remember ...
My grandparents, Giuseppe and Carmella Farruggia, emigrated from Aragona to the United States around 1921-22.
They both had the surname Farruggia, because their fathers were brothers. I do not remember ...