Search found 9 matches
- 09 May 2009, 17:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiMatteo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4953
Re: DiMatteo
Great thanks for the information!
- 09 May 2009, 16:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiMatteo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4953
Re: DiMatteo
thank you..
Reason I posted in two different forums is that I noticed the CORRECT forum after posting to incorrect forum. I was not able to delete previous entry so I left it as it was.
Thank you for the information on Civitanova del Sannio. There was another village over the mountians close by ...
Reason I posted in two different forums is that I noticed the CORRECT forum after posting to incorrect forum. I was not able to delete previous entry so I left it as it was.
Thank you for the information on Civitanova del Sannio. There was another village over the mountians close by ...
- 09 May 2009, 15:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiMatteo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4953
DiMatteo
My name is Christopher DelGross and I am trying to find out some information about the DiMatteo family from Civitanova del Sannio. If anyone has any information for that family name please contact me at cjdel1 @ comcast.net.
thanks
Christopher DelGross
thanks
Christopher DelGross
- 09 May 2009, 15:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Civitanova del Sannio
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3531
Civitanova del Sannio
My name is Christopher DelGross and I am trying to find out some information about the DiMatteo family from Civitanova del Sannio. If anyone has any information for that family name please contact me at cjdel1@comcast.net.
thanks
Christopher DelGross
thanks
Christopher DelGross
- 09 May 2009, 14:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235006
Re: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
Wow! This is wonderful information! Thank you so much Dr. Fabio! This is much more than we ever knew!
We actually have many pictures that I will get together and send to you!
Thanks so much!
Christopher
We actually have many pictures that I will get together and send to you!
Thanks so much!
Christopher
- 08 May 2009, 19:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235006
Re: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
Dr. Fabio -
I hope I am not being a bother to you, thank you so much for the previous information. Unfortunately, the birthdate of my Great Grandfather Georgio was not correct. 1855 was way to early. He was born in 1875 in Colle from new information I got today.
I definitely now have the right ...
I hope I am not being a bother to you, thank you so much for the previous information. Unfortunately, the birthdate of my Great Grandfather Georgio was not correct. 1855 was way to early. He was born in 1875 in Colle from new information I got today.
I definitely now have the right ...
- 08 May 2009, 16:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235006
Re: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
Dr. Fabio -
Yes, I thank you very much for the information. Although I am not sure the dates add up with my great grandfathers birth year of 1855 and my grandfathers birthdate. That would have made my great grandfather 46 at the time of my grandfathers birth. Do you know of any other Giorgio ...
Yes, I thank you very much for the information. Although I am not sure the dates add up with my great grandfathers birth year of 1855 and my grandfathers birthdate. That would have made my great grandfather 46 at the time of my grandfathers birth. Do you know of any other Giorgio ...
- 07 May 2009, 23:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235006
Re: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
Dr. Fabio -
Thank you for the FAST information.
I just talked to my father, he says that my grandfather was born either on December 24th or December 26th, 1901. His fathers name was George (again in english, Giorgio in Italian), I do not know my great grandmothers name yet!
***UPDATE***
I ...
Thank you for the FAST information.
I just talked to my father, he says that my grandfather was born either on December 24th or December 26th, 1901. His fathers name was George (again in english, Giorgio in Italian), I do not know my great grandmothers name yet!
***UPDATE***
I ...
- 07 May 2009, 04:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235006
Re: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
Dr. Fabio
I am researching my family here and I noticed your forum. My name is Christopher DelGross, I live in the United States. My grandfather was born in Colle Sannita in 1901 and emigrated to the United States in 1910. His name (In English) was John DelGrosso. We cannot find any documentation ...
I am researching my family here and I noticed your forum. My name is Christopher DelGross, I live in the United States. My grandfather was born in Colle Sannita in 1901 and emigrated to the United States in 1910. His name (In English) was John DelGrosso. We cannot find any documentation ...