My name is Christopher DelGross and I am trying to find out some information about the DiMatteo family from Civitanova del Sannio. If anyone has any information for that family name please contact me at cjdel1 @ comcast.net.
thanks
Christopher DelGross
DiMatteo
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: DiMatteo
Posting the same message with 2 different titles (DiMatteo and Civitanova del Sannio) and in 2 different sections (Italian Genealogy and Locations in Italy) of the same forum does not increase the chance to get a positive answer...
Civitanova del Sannio is a small village ith less than 1000 inhabitants and there are no entries for DiMatteo in the White Pages.
Civitanova del Sannio is a small village ith less than 1000 inhabitants and there are no entries for DiMatteo in the White Pages.
- cjdelgross
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 03:16
Re: DiMatteo
thank you..
Reason I posted in two different forums is that I noticed the CORRECT forum after posting to incorrect forum. I was not able to delete previous entry so I left it as it was.
Thank you for the information on Civitanova del Sannio. There was another village over the mountians close by called Chiauci, are there any DiMatteo's from that village (even smaller than Civitanova) in the White Pages?
Reason I posted in two different forums is that I noticed the CORRECT forum after posting to incorrect forum. I was not able to delete previous entry so I left it as it was.
Thank you for the information on Civitanova del Sannio. There was another village over the mountians close by called Chiauci, are there any DiMatteo's from that village (even smaller than Civitanova) in the White Pages?
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: DiMatteo
There are 5 entries for Di Matteo in Chiauci. The addresses are available here.
You may want to write those people to seek for potential relatives. A sample letter in Italian can be found at http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... etter.html.
You may want to write those people to seek for potential relatives. A sample letter in Italian can be found at http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... etter.html.
- cjdelgross
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 07 May 2009, 03:16
Re: DiMatteo
Great thanks for the information!