I have no idea why it's not working...it doesn't give an error when I attach the file.
Oh well...
Search found 5 matches
- 16 Jun 2009, 16:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Understanding Markings on New York passenger lists
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5092
- 16 Jun 2009, 12:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Understanding Markings on New York passenger lists
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5092
Re: Understanding Markings on New York passenger lists
Thanks for your reply.
I ahd already looked link you posted, but it seems to be for much older passnger lists than the ones used in 1957.
I'll try to add the file again so you can see it.
Cheers,
Mauro
I ahd already looked link you posted, but it seems to be for much older passnger lists than the ones used in 1957.
I'll try to add the file again so you can see it.
Cheers,
Mauro
- 14 Jun 2009, 15:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Understanding Markings on New York passenger lists
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5092
Understanding Markings on New York passenger lists
Hello All,
I recently managed to get a copy of the passenger list for the ship on which my father arrived to New york in 1957.
On the right-most column (Column 5) the immigration official would write a code - this could be simply a checkmark or it could be a B1, M1, C, F, U, Y14. I'm sure there ...
I recently managed to get a copy of the passenger list for the ship on which my father arrived to New york in 1957.
On the right-most column (Column 5) the immigration official would write a code - this could be simply a checkmark or it could be a B1, M1, C, F, U, Y14. I'm sure there ...
- 11 Jun 2009, 19:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ship manifest Vulcania July 1949
- Replies: 10
- Views: 21328
Re: Ship manifest Vulcania July 1949
Yeah, most people don't get the username until they say it once or twice.
Thanks for the Pier 21 Link. I found my dad's ship:
ID 5659
Ship Vulcania
Ports New York, Boston, Halifax-Lisbon, Casablanca, Gibraltar, Barcelona, Cannes, Genoa, Palermo, Naples, Patras, Venice, Trieste
But it doesn't ...
Thanks for the Pier 21 Link. I found my dad's ship:
ID 5659
Ship Vulcania
Ports New York, Boston, Halifax-Lisbon, Casablanca, Gibraltar, Barcelona, Cannes, Genoa, Palermo, Naples, Patras, Venice, Trieste
But it doesn't ...
- 11 Jun 2009, 18:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ship manifest Vulcania July 1949
- Replies: 10
- Views: 21328
Re: Ship manifest Vulcania July 1949
Well, I don't have the exactly manifests but I do have copies of the trip the Vulcania made for several years which I can post for you. I have put the Saturnia voyages online already (my mom came on that ship in 1961).
here's the link..
http://www.gentedimareitaliangenealogy.info/shipvoyages.html ...
here's the link..
http://www.gentedimareitaliangenealogy.info/shipvoyages.html ...