To Graciel.... Do you have any info on Raffaela Pagano from Brienze? She maried Carmine Palladino and had a son Cataldo... She died in Brienze before Cataldo's marriage in 1906...
g
Search found 5 matches
- 25 Jun 2009, 20:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname--PAGANO
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9678
- 22 Jun 2009, 23:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking info from Luis Lopardo born in Brienza in 1874
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8955
Re: Looking info from Luis Lopardo born in Brienza in 1874
Correction... Carmines mother was Raffaela PAGANO.
Thanks...
Thanks...
- 22 Jun 2009, 16:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Josephine Pelligrini Immigation
- Replies: 33
- Views: 27472
Re: Josephine Pelligrini Immigation
where was your Maria from? I have a Maria Giuseppa (Josephine) Pellegrino with birth, marriage and death certificate.... She was from Brienze...
- 22 Jun 2009, 16:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Palladino, Pellegrino, Lopardo, Minicucci, Bartolomeo,Pagano
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3992
Palladino, Pellegrino, Lopardo, Minicucci, Bartolomeo,Pagano
Giovanni Pepi, Maria Minicucci and Ascenzina and Felice Bartolomei(o) from Piegaio.
Carmine Palladino, Giuseppe Pellegrino, Maria Lopardo, Raffaela Pagano from Brienze.
I have info regarding those who came to US and their parents names and places of birth-with some birth certificates from ...
Carmine Palladino, Giuseppe Pellegrino, Maria Lopardo, Raffaela Pagano from Brienze.
I have info regarding those who came to US and their parents names and places of birth-with some birth certificates from ...
- 22 Jun 2009, 16:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking info from Luis Lopardo born in Brienza in 1874
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8955
Re: Looking info from Luis Lopardo born in Brienza in 1874
Hello All, I believe we are searching the same family(ies). I am looking or the parents of Maria Lopardo born about the same time in Brienze. She married Giuseppe Pellegrino and had a daughter Maria Giuseppa who married Cataldo Palladino. I am also looking for information abotu carmine palladino ...