Josephine Pelligrini Immigation
Re: Josephine Pelligrini Immigation
kim:
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Josephine Pelligrini Immigation
I was trying to find a census record today in New Jersery for Josephine (Maria Giuseppa) in 1900 but no luck. If anyone can help locate her that would be great
Thanks and I will let you know if I have any luck.
Parents:
Gaetano (Thomas)
Anna Caruso (Annie)
Kids:
Josephine - Got married in 1910 to Luigi Marrone (I need to locate her and her family right now)
Nicolina(Nicholas)
Parents:
Gaetano (Thomas)
Anna Caruso (Annie)
Kids:
Josephine - Got married in 1910 to Luigi Marrone (I need to locate her and her family right now)
Nicolina(Nicholas)
Re: Josephine Pelligrini Immigation
where was your Maria from? I have a Maria Giuseppa (Josephine) Pellegrino with birth, marriage and death certificate.... She was from Brienze...
Re: Josephine Pelligrini Immigation
Maria was from Pisciotta, Salerno, Italy. I found I think what I needed. I now need to find info. on her parents. Gaetano (Thomas) Pellegrino and Anna or Annie Caruso. Need to find their birth and death dates and see if they had any other children. Thanks.


