Vice Consulate of Italy - Newark wrote:
> The appointments for citizenship through Italian descent are given on a
> first come first serve basis. To ensure that you will be given an
> appointment please visit the Consulate website at www.consnewark.esteri.it
> And fill out the istanza form (request ...
Search found 3 matches
- 09 Mar 2010, 14:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Newark NJ Consulate
- Replies: 24
- Views: 13517
- 08 Mar 2010, 23:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Newark NJ Consulate
- Replies: 24
- Views: 13517
Re: Newark NJ Consulate
My husband sent his application by certified mail Aug 11, 2009 and we followed up with email Aug 24 and received this reply:
Your application was received. Unfortunately at this time the office of
citizenship cannot estimate the wait time for an appointment.
Regards,
So, we still wait for an ...
Your application was received. Unfortunately at this time the office of
citizenship cannot estimate the wait time for an appointment.
Regards,
So, we still wait for an ...
- 09 Aug 2009, 15:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: You have been so helpful in the past, could you help again
- Replies: 15
- Views: 16276
Re: You have been so helpful in the past, could you help aga
I tried to send pm to Enzonico - thought I'd post info here, too-
I found this set of messages while trying to figure out who Raffaele's parents were and, after coming across Oreste, if he was related to Raffaele (at the time, I was also trying to determine where he was born).
I am researching my ...
I found this set of messages while trying to figure out who Raffaele's parents were and, after coming across Oreste, if he was related to Raffaele (at the time, I was also trying to determine where he was born).
I am researching my ...