Search found 6 matches
- 27 Sep 2009, 23:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for information on Lacativo family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2842
Re: looking for information on Lacativo family
I will forward your information to my aunt and have her update any information she has on the family ~ She was trying to research and decided the spelling must have been changed at some time as you indicate with it ending in an "a". Thank you
- 27 Sep 2009, 18:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for information on Lacativo family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2842
looking for information on Lacativo family
trying to locate genealogy on Lacativo family for my aunt
- 17 Sep 2009, 01:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla fam
- Replies: 85
- Views: 65730
Re: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla
Nick, I checked dad's bible and the only information is from Andrea & Jane's marriages, children's birthdates, ... Nothing from the past
- 20 Aug 2009, 02:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla fam
- Replies: 85
- Views: 65730
Re: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla
Hi Nick,
I'll check dad's Bible to see if any info on the aunts & uncles; Gertrude married James Anderton, Rose married Barrett Seligman, Louis moved to Florida and Terri has met his grandchildren: Brad and Brett, I believe; Carmine was our Grandfather of course; Genevieve was known to me as Aunt ...
I'll check dad's Bible to see if any info on the aunts & uncles; Gertrude married James Anderton, Rose married Barrett Seligman, Louis moved to Florida and Terri has met his grandchildren: Brad and Brett, I believe; Carmine was our Grandfather of course; Genevieve was known to me as Aunt ...
- 06 Aug 2009, 15:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla fam
- Replies: 85
- Views: 65730
Re: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla
Hi Nick (and everyone else)! I am Roberta Canarelli, daughter of Nicholas Robert Canarelli. I'm not sure what history dad has in his Bible and other papers (haven't gone through most of them). I do remember visits with family from Oakland and Alameda (Doc Cherico's family). Reading the postings ...
- 06 Aug 2009, 04:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla fam
- Replies: 85
- Views: 65730
Re: Looking for information about the Canarelli & Trolla
My great grandfather was Nicolo Canarelli. I have a picture of him from my father's papers. My grandfather was Carmine Canarelli. Carmine married Marion Volk and their children were Nicholas Robert Canarelli, Andrea Canarelli (Mirabella), Jane Canarelli (Romeo, Adamo). Nicholas (Bob) served in the ...