Search found 3 matches
- 12 Sep 2009, 08:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: In need of someone from Crespano del Grappa...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4222
Re: In need of someone from Crespano del Grappa...
Federico also tells me that normal public records only go back as far as 1871...(just after the unification of modern Italy). So he needs to go into the parish church records...(luckily he is the parish archivist). I feel blessed to have found such a person. I had a feeling that the churches would ...
- 12 Sep 2009, 08:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: In need of someone from Crespano del Grappa...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4222
Re: In need of someone from Crespano del Grappa...
No. How would I go about doing this. I am very fortunate that a man from Crespano del Grappa, (Federico), has offered to help me...but yes, I would love to find access to microfilm...
- 12 Sep 2009, 06:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: In need of someone from Crespano del Grappa...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4222
In need of someone from Crespano del Grappa...
My ancestors came from the Crespano del Grappa area. Prominent names in my family tree are Capovilla, Andreatta, Zilliotto, Prevedello, and Zardo. If someone can connect me to a historian or archivist, I would really appreciate it. Thanks...RyanInTuscany