Hi Max
Got a call from Cook County Vital Records last week and they have decided to amend my Grandparents marriage record. They feel it was definitely a misunderstanding and language barrier between the clerk and my grandfather. Hurray no Attorney needed so no apostille. However since I didn’t know ...
Search found 18 matches
- 19 Mar 2018, 08:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Needing Grandparents marriage record amended by Cook County Vital Records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1944
- 19 Mar 2018, 08:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Surname : Luciani and Pulcini
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1833
Re: Surname : Luciani and Pulcini
Thank you
- 19 Mar 2018, 08:06
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Chicago, Cook County, Illinois Marriage Certificate from 1912
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4624
Re: Chicago, Cook County, Illinois Marriage Certificate from 1912
You must have a certified copy. State that in your letter
Debra
Debra
- 19 Mar 2018, 08:04
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Chicago, Cook County, Illinois Marriage Certificate from 1912
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4624
Re: Chicago, Cook County, Illinois Marriage Certificate from 1912
https://www.cookcountyclerk.com/service/marriage-certificates
This is where you need to request your marriage certificate and ask for the license/ application too. Send is check for 15$ Because if the year this is who will find it. Write a let with all details you know. Dates all names they may have ...
This is where you need to request your marriage certificate and ask for the license/ application too. Send is check for 15$ Because if the year this is who will find it. Write a let with all details you know. Dates all names they may have ...
- 12 Mar 2018, 04:58
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Chicago, Cook County, Illinois Marriage Certificate from 1912
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4624
Re: Chicago, Cook County, Illinois Marriage Certificate from 1912
Thanks and good luck with the search. Just wondering are you on the phone with Cook county or just been at it through letters.
Keep calling and keep writing and exhaust as many versions you can think of.
Debra
Keep calling and keep writing and exhaust as many versions you can think of.
Debra
- 11 Mar 2018, 08:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Surname : Luciani and Pulcini
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1833
Surname : Luciani and Pulcini
Hello
I know my Grandfather was born Feb 24 1882 in Monteprandone, Ascoli Piceno. I never met my Grandfather and never known if he had siblings and alway have felt there were. His parents were Francesco Luciani and Ernesta Pulcini. Could any member help with Italian search records. Thank you
I know my Grandfather was born Feb 24 1882 in Monteprandone, Ascoli Piceno. I never met my Grandfather and never known if he had siblings and alway have felt there were. His parents were Francesco Luciani and Ernesta Pulcini. Could any member help with Italian search records. Thank you
- 11 Mar 2018, 08:09
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Chicago, Cook County, Illinois Marriage Certificate from 1912
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4624
Re: Chicago, Cook County, Illinois Marriage Certificate from 1912
Hello
It took me years to find my Grandparents marriage certificate and also from 1912. What a coincidence. I wrote a letter several times and finally last year found someone who got interested . The record was not online and when he found it my Grandfathers name was written incorrectly. It said ...
It took me years to find my Grandparents marriage certificate and also from 1912. What a coincidence. I wrote a letter several times and finally last year found someone who got interested . The record was not online and when he found it my Grandfathers name was written incorrectly. It said ...
- 11 Mar 2018, 07:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Needing Grandparents marriage record amended by Cook County Vital Records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1944
Needing Grandparents marriage record amended by Cook County Vital Records
I’ve been trying to get my Grandparents marriage record from 1912. Initially on the document his first name was listed as his last and First , Last. But his last name was also severly misspelled. Cook county agreed to swap the names but failed to fix the misspelling. I can’t get the manager to call ...
- 28 Sep 2009, 17:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Suggestions when writing to a Parish Register
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9757
Re: Suggestions when writing to a Parish Register
I see The churches information the website. Do you advise me to send letter or email to Parrish. My first email sent was at ciabattoni@crocesud.it
Debra
Debra
- 28 Sep 2009, 17:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Suggestions when writing to a Parish Register
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9757
Re: Suggestions when writing to a Parish Register
thank you Peter and Livio,
Before your replies I emailed The parish priest, don Francesco Ciabattoni. I'm a bit confused what to do next and not sure I understand . Sorry I'm alittle overwhelmed . Unfortunately, I don't read or write Italian so Im dependent on friends to help.
Before your replies I emailed The parish priest, don Francesco Ciabattoni. I'm a bit confused what to do next and not sure I understand . Sorry I'm alittle overwhelmed . Unfortunately, I don't read or write Italian so Im dependent on friends to help.
- 24 Sep 2009, 19:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Suggestions when writing to a Parish Register
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9757
Re: Suggestions when writing to a Parish Register
thank you Valerie, these samples are perfect.
- 24 Sep 2009, 17:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Suggestions when writing to a Parish Register
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9757
Suggestions when writing to a Parish Register
I've been advised to continue my research on Francesco Luciani and Ernestina Pulgini in the Parish registers of the PARROCCHIA S. NICOLO' DI MONTEPRANDONE. they are my great-grandparents.
I need to write to the priest Don Francesco Ciabattoni by email. Can I get any suggestions so ths may be ...
I need to write to the priest Don Francesco Ciabattoni by email. Can I get any suggestions so ths may be ...
- 22 Sep 2009, 22:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translate email Archivio di Stato di Ascoli Peceno
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5739
- 22 Sep 2009, 21:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translate email Archivio di Stato di Ascoli Peceno
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5739
Re: Need help translate email Archivio di Stato di Ascoli Pe
Thanks Elba,
Do you know what she means by the "draft list of the Comue Of ...."
Would you have a suggestions when I write to the Priest Don Francesco Ciabattoni?
I'll try and add this other doc I have.
Do you know what she means by the "draft list of the Comue Of ...."
Would you have a suggestions when I write to the Priest Don Francesco Ciabattoni?
I'll try and add this other doc I have.
- 22 Sep 2009, 20:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help translate email Archivio di Stato di Ascoli Peceno
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5739
Need help translate email Archivio di Stato di Ascoli Peceno
Any help will be much appreciated, thanks
prot.n.1297/28.34.07
Gent.ma sig.ra Luciani,
nella lista di leva del comune di Monteprandone dell'anno 1882 risulta iscritto:
DOMENICO LUCIANI
nato a Monteprandone
il 24 febbraio 1882
figlio di LUCIANI FRANCESCO e di PULCINI ERNESTINA
professione: sarto ...
prot.n.1297/28.34.07
Gent.ma sig.ra Luciani,
nella lista di leva del comune di Monteprandone dell'anno 1882 risulta iscritto:
DOMENICO LUCIANI
nato a Monteprandone
il 24 febbraio 1882
figlio di LUCIANI FRANCESCO e di PULCINI ERNESTINA
professione: sarto ...