Amantea comune gave my uncle certficiato storica di residenza do you think that would be good enough?
apparently, there is no such thing as certificato di trascorsco possesso della cittadinanza italiana.
my consulate is the Toronto Consulate.
Search found 18 matches
- 12 Jul 2010, 12:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
- 01 Jul 2010, 22:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Re: Question requarding certificates
That is what I put wasn't it not?
Not quite! :)
Yours: certificato di transcorso possesso della cittinanza italiana
Mine: certificato di trascorso possesso della cittadinanza italiana
My bad typing skills...lol
I have another problem....that just came up today...
all'associazione ...
Not quite! :)
Yours: certificato di transcorso possesso della cittinanza italiana
Mine: certificato di trascorso possesso della cittadinanza italiana
My bad typing skills...lol
I have another problem....that just came up today...
all'associazione ...
- 22 Jun 2010, 14:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Re: Question requarding certificates
I think you meant to type "certificato di trascorso possesso della cittadinanza italiana"
If you don't mind telling us, which consulate is requesting this document?
The sites you may be looking for are:
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resources/letters/index.asp
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3 ...
If you don't mind telling us, which consulate is requesting this document?
The sites you may be looking for are:
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resources/letters/index.asp
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3 ...
- 22 Jun 2010, 13:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Re: Question requarding certificates
Okay so...update.
When I retunred home I found the search letter in the my pile of mail. THANK GOD!! :D
Yesterday I went to the consolate they said that they need the certificato di transcorso possesso della cittinanza italiana. One more document!!
I have some help from italy this time around ...
When I retunred home I found the search letter in the my pile of mail. THANK GOD!! :D
Yesterday I went to the consolate they said that they need the certificato di transcorso possesso della cittinanza italiana. One more document!!
I have some help from italy this time around ...
- 14 May 2010, 11:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Re: Question requarding certificates
Well it is may and I'm in Italy...and what i have now that is left is the Search Letter.
I had to send them my id , because they need that, and I guess i forgot to include that with my application. That was at the end of march so that probably delayed it longer... :(
maybe when i get back home ...
I had to send them my id , because they need that, and I guess i forgot to include that with my application. That was at the end of march so that probably delayed it longer... :(
maybe when i get back home ...
- 03 Feb 2010, 03:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Re: Question requarding certificates
Okay, thanks I'll give it a try and see if that is good enough for them...
EDIT:
So I called yesterday and i got the information for getting a search letter, FINALLY, after going through service canada and getting : "I never heard of a search letter before" response from them. I was able to ...
EDIT:
So I called yesterday and i got the information for getting a search letter, FINALLY, after going through service canada and getting : "I never heard of a search letter before" response from them. I was able to ...
- 01 Dec 2009, 16:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Passport!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5242
Re: Italian Passport!
awesome! I'm working on getting mine still. lol
congratulations though
congratulations though
- 17 Nov 2009, 02:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Re: Question requarding certificates
Okay, thanks I'll give it a try and see if that is good enough for them...
EDIT:
So I called yesterday and i got the information for getting a search letter, FINALLY, after going through service canada and getting : "I never heard of a search letter before" response from them. I was able to get ...
EDIT:
So I called yesterday and i got the information for getting a search letter, FINALLY, after going through service canada and getting : "I never heard of a search letter before" response from them. I was able to get ...
- 16 Nov 2009, 21:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Need help on obtaining a Canadian Citizenship long form.
Hey Jerry, i finally got the paper from the comune today.
Now what is left is to find out about the Canadian citizien search letter. They want a long form but I haven't got a clue to how to get a long form with out my mom having to reapply again for a long form of a citizenship card. Which by the ...
Now what is left is to find out about the Canadian citizien search letter. They want a long form but I haven't got a clue to how to get a long form with out my mom having to reapply again for a long form of a citizenship card. Which by the ...
- 16 Oct 2009, 11:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Re: Question requarding certificates
Oh okay thanks.
I sent my letter last week i think it was so hopefully they will get it and reply.

I sent my letter last week i think it was so hopefully they will get it and reply.
- 05 Oct 2009, 23:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Re: Question requarding certificates
Okay so now i can send that all in tomorrow...i finally have a day that i can go out to the post office on time.
Just one question is the province code the Codice Catastale?
Just one question is the province code the Codice Catastale?
- 01 Oct 2009, 02:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Re: Question requarding certificates
No it's okay...I just didn't put in the last post everything i should have. But I understood what you meant though. ^_^
thanks
EDIT: did you also provide stamps to mail the documents too you?
I can't seem to find the mailing address for the comune i want to communicate with....all i can find is ...
thanks
EDIT: did you also provide stamps to mail the documents too you?
I can't seem to find the mailing address for the comune i want to communicate with....all i can find is ...
- 29 Sep 2009, 01:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Re: Question requarding certificates
shoot...maybe i should try that email again....
six months huh? wow....okay well thank you it gives me a timeline to decided what i'm going to do.
six months huh? wow....okay well thank you it gives me a timeline to decided what i'm going to do.
- 28 Sep 2009, 23:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Re: Question requarding certificates
Yeah, lol thank goodness is right or else you couldn't have claimed italian citizienship. That is my understanding anyhow.
Just curious how long did it take for them to process all your paper work and what not?
I do know the comuni and i would have never found that site..THANKS!! :D
I shall ...
Just curious how long did it take for them to process all your paper work and what not?
I do know the comuni and i would have never found that site..THANKS!! :D
I shall ...
- 28 Sep 2009, 22:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question requarding certificates
- Replies: 29
- Views: 23117
Re: Question requarding certificates
was it comuni.it?
Yeah i can cancel that order so I have done so. I'm going to follow your lead on that then, thanks so much.
Did your grandfather become a canadain citizien?
Yeah i can cancel that order so I have done so. I'm going to follow your lead on that then, thanks so much.
Did your grandfather become a canadain citizien?