Aha! Good stuff signoretti. I will try that approach. I very much appreciate the detail as frankly I was going in circles emailing the SF consulate and asking for the same docs as before and getting the same non-certified copies.
Not sure Donald how that works in your case. An email to the ...
Search found 4 matches
- 19 Feb 2010, 22:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Certificate - what is needed?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11816
- 17 Feb 2010, 21:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Certificate - what is needed?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 11816
Re: Naturalization Certificate - what is needed?
Hey Steverino, same predicament here. Have my papers from the same channels but no certification. Any news on your front? I am also going through SF Consulate as well.
Thanks
Thanks
- 28 Oct 2009, 18:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: USCIS vs. NARA
- Replies: 15
- Views: 16079
Re: USCIS vs. NARA
Thanks teddi. That makes sense. I last showed them the records when it was still going through FOIA and since that time it has switched over to Genealogy.
Looks like the consulate docs have indeed changed (San Francisco). Sure they still are not entirely clear, but they don't mention certifying ...
Looks like the consulate docs have indeed changed (San Francisco). Sure they still are not entirely clear, but they don't mention certifying ...
- 27 Oct 2009, 21:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: USCIS vs. NARA
- Replies: 15
- Views: 16079
Re: USCIS vs. NARA
I have gone through the USCIS option and received my documents, but I need them certified, or so says the citizenship application. USCIS Genealogy FAQ states they do not certify records.
Any thoughts on how to get these certified?
Any thoughts on how to get these certified?