Search found 3 matches
- 05 Dec 2009, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giordano, Truncali, Razza, Picone - Caltabellotta
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12247
Re: Giordano, Truncali, Razza, Picone - Caltabellotta
You are so correct on the website, a typo on my part, it is Caltabellotta.com.... thank you for correcting.

- 05 Dec 2009, 04:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Colaianni, Carratelli, Tonti families!!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9025
Re: Colaianni, Carratelli, Tonti families!!!
My family is the Colaianni (Colianni) family from San Pietro Avellana. I have translated many films of births, marriages and deaths from 1809 to 1899 and the census from 1852 and 1869 from the town. I may be able to help you with more information.
Also if you go to Mark DiVecchio's genealogy site ...
Also if you go to Mark DiVecchio's genealogy site ...
- 04 Dec 2009, 21:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giordano, Truncali, Razza, Picone - Caltabellotta
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12247
Re: Giordano, Truncali, Razza, Picone - Caltabellotta
If anyone is still on-line and looking for the Truncali family...
My family includes the Truncali surname from Caltabellotta, Agrigento, Sicily. I have been there several times and have contacts with several different Truncali families when doing my research in Caltabellotta. If you can give me ...
My family includes the Truncali surname from Caltabellotta, Agrigento, Sicily. I have been there several times and have contacts with several different Truncali families when doing my research in Caltabellotta. If you can give me ...