Search found 3 matches
- 01 Jan 2010, 21:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cerasani from San Benedetto
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4581
Re: Cerasani from San Benedetto
Wow, Thanks for the pointers and I can see I have tons to learn.....
- 01 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Origins of Di Genova
- Replies: 49
- Views: 54985
Re: Origins of Di Genova
Hello, I know this is an old thread but I was hopeing to find some info about Vincenzo(a) Di Genova. She was born 1860-1880?) and married my great great grandfather Silvio Cerasani. If any one has anything about my gggrandmother, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott
Thanks,
Scott
- 01 Jan 2010, 20:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cerasani from San Benedetto
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4581
Cerasani from San Benedetto
Hi everyone, I am looking for any info about the Cerasani's from San Benedetto dei Marsi, l'Aquila. My great grandfathers name was Quirino and he was born there in 1890. His parents names were Silvio (father, born 1864) and Quirino's mother was Vincenzo(a) DiGenova. Thats about all I have gathered ...