Thank you Suanj
Yes Teresa is from Sinj and it would be not so easy that she have came from France at that time. I was in contact with one historian in Croatia and she send to me all articles she have used when writing an article about Giovanni. In one site is information that Giovanni's wife was ...
Search found 12 matches
- 13 Dec 2011, 14:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: HELLO PLEASE HELP GIOVANNI CATTALINICH
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4834
- 12 Dec 2011, 23:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: correcting name/birth dte on birth cert to use for dual cit
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1350
Re: correcting name/birth dte on birth cert to use for dual
Hello Roberta
You said that you had problems to prove Jus Sanguinis trough maternal line, I suggest to visit this website. Search part of website "Citizenship for female ancestor".
http://www.luigipaiano.com/eng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=169&Itemid=111
Regards
DK
You said that you had problems to prove Jus Sanguinis trough maternal line, I suggest to visit this website. Search part of website "Citizenship for female ancestor".
http://www.luigipaiano.com/eng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=169&Itemid=111
Regards
DK
- 12 Dec 2011, 23:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: HELLO PLEASE HELP GIOVANNI CATTALINICH
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4834
Re: HELLO PLEASE HELP GIOVANNI CATTALINICH
Thank you very much Suanj, that’s very good information about da Sign, meaning Sinj. I have already thanks to you sent an e-mail to familysearch.org to search microfilm, I found one where should be marriage certificate. I hardly wait to see their answer.
This information that Giovanni was from ...
This information that Giovanni was from ...
- 12 Dec 2011, 20:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: HELLO PLEASE HELP GIOVANNI CATTALINICH
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4834
HELLO PLEASE HELP GIOVANNI CATTALINICH
Good Day to everybody
I am doing genealogy of my family trough paternal line to prove jus sanguinis. I am doing research almost 6 years. I would appreciate your help if it’s possible because I have done thorough research on internet but I haven’t found anything. If someone can help it would be ...
I am doing genealogy of my family trough paternal line to prove jus sanguinis. I am doing research almost 6 years. I would appreciate your help if it’s possible because I have done thorough research on internet but I haven’t found anything. If someone can help it would be ...
- 25 Nov 2011, 23:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Am I eligible for Italian citizenship under these premises?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3262
Re: Am I eligible for Italian citizenship under these premis
Hello all
I just want to mentioned but it seems that it's to easy.
If your grandfather has been naturalized before your father's birth and your grandfather came to US from Italy why don't you go one generation lower?
So if your grandfather father was Italian, had Italian citizenship at the time of ...
I just want to mentioned but it seems that it's to easy.
If your grandfather has been naturalized before your father's birth and your grandfather came to US from Italy why don't you go one generation lower?
So if your grandfather father was Italian, had Italian citizenship at the time of ...
- 30 Mar 2011, 16:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anyone have information on Dellario?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 14112
Re: Anyone have information on Dellario?
Hello all
I see that you are talking about family Dell'Aria.
I have some informations.
Donald Joseph Dellario - his father Cataldo Dellario (1919 - 2004) - his father Cologero Dell'Aria - his father Samuel Dell'Aria.
I found surname Dellario Donald Joseph in genetic lab where I do Y -DNA testing ...
I see that you are talking about family Dell'Aria.
I have some informations.
Donald Joseph Dellario - his father Cataldo Dellario (1919 - 2004) - his father Cologero Dell'Aria - his father Samuel Dell'Aria.
I found surname Dellario Donald Joseph in genetic lab where I do Y -DNA testing ...
- 17 Jan 2011, 20:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DelDuca - Fiore family tree from Taranta,Chieti
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5074
Re: DelDuca - Fiore family tree from Taranta,Chieti
Thank you for new information azcathyyb. I have included your information.
azcathyyb if you know the years of birth or marriage or any other information
e.g. whole connection from Elisabetta DelDuca till you it will be very good so that I can include those informations too.
Regards
azcathyyb if you know the years of birth or marriage or any other information
e.g. whole connection from Elisabetta DelDuca till you it will be very good so that I can include those informations too.
Regards
- 04 Oct 2010, 10:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DelDuca - Fiore family tree from Taranta,Chieti
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5074
Re: DelDuca - Fiore family tree from Taranta,Chieti
DelDuca Angelo Giuseppe Pietro is born 27.07.1742. It is not possible that he is this Giuseppe DelDuca you have mentioned. It is only possible if one DelDuca Angelo Giuseppe Pietro's grandsons had also the same name. DelDuca Angelo Giuseppe Pietro was only child of Brigitta DelDuca and unknown man.
- 02 Oct 2010, 20:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DelDuca - Fiore family tree from Taranta,Chieti
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5074
Re: DelDuca - Fiore family tree from Taranta,Chieti
No there are no Ruggiero in this tree until now. If you or people interested in development of this published family tree have new informations reply to me and I will integrate your findings.
Icr2919 maybe there is Ruggiero, but the tree have to be complete to know is that true or not.
I look ...
Icr2919 maybe there is Ruggiero, but the tree have to be complete to know is that true or not.
I look ...
- 23 Sep 2010, 21:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DelDuca - Fiore family tree from Taranta,Chieti
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5074
DelDuca - Fiore family tree from Taranta,Chieti
DelDuca - Fiore family tree from Taranta,Chieti. Everything I have find out.
Hope it would be helpful.
Regards
Davor
Hope it would be helpful.
Regards
Davor
- 02 Feb 2010, 16:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Del Duca from Taranta and Dell'aria family- Katalinic f
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3022
Del Duca from Taranta and Dell'aria family- Katalinic f
Hello
I have made Y-DNA genetic test and have good match with Del Duca and Dell'aria family.
Another lady with witch I am in contact had 1 marker weaker Y-DNA test and she have found on site http://www.carfang.com/ direct male ancestor witch is born 1772 (where her line have branched). That means ...
I have made Y-DNA genetic test and have good match with Del Duca and Dell'aria family.
Another lady with witch I am in contact had 1 marker weaker Y-DNA test and she have found on site http://www.carfang.com/ direct male ancestor witch is born 1772 (where her line have branched). That means ...
- 20 Jan 2010, 18:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: any info on the surnames: Dell'Aria and LoPiano?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5679
Re: any info on the surnames: Dell'Aria and LoPiano?
Hello
I have done genetic testing at genebase.com
I am connected with family name DelDuca from Taranta,Chieti with genetic distance 3.
I am also connected with family Dell'Aria with genetic distance 2. That mean I am better connected with Dell'Aria family.
I can help you in a way to give you the ...
I have done genetic testing at genebase.com
I am connected with family name DelDuca from Taranta,Chieti with genetic distance 3.
I am also connected with family Dell'Aria with genetic distance 2. That mean I am better connected with Dell'Aria family.
I can help you in a way to give you the ...