Hi Marilyn,
Thanks for posting this message.
Cheers!
Lisa
Search found 6 matches
- 23 May 2010, 23:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Facca, Mazzei
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8331
- 27 Jan 2010, 06:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Facca, Mazzei
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8331
Re: Facca, Mazzei
I'm going to try and find more information on my Mazzei side, so I can find them as well...
- 27 Jan 2010, 06:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Facca, Mazzei
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8331
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Thanks so much, I found a relative in Italy that has a ton of information on all my relatives from the information on the manifests.
I appreciate your help tremendously.....
I appreciate your help tremendously.....
- 27 Jan 2010, 04:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Facca, Mazzei
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8331
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Lougia Pavan not Loiuga, sorry
- 27 Jan 2010, 04:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Facca, Mazzei
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8331
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Paul's information:
Married to Loiuga Pavan
Children: Maria, Gardiner, Ferro, Lena, Ferry, Mario (my grandfather)
Mario, my grandfather was born on December 8, 1909 in Bannia.
I will get more information.....
Married to Loiuga Pavan
Children: Maria, Gardiner, Ferro, Lena, Ferry, Mario (my grandfather)
Mario, my grandfather was born on December 8, 1909 in Bannia.
I will get more information.....
- 27 Jan 2010, 03:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Facca, Mazzei
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8331
Facca, Mazzei
Hi,
I'm looking for any information:
Facca, Paul from Bannia, Italy
Mazzei, Frank born in Italy, no information where
I'm looking for any known relatives presently living in Italy, anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Lisa
I'm looking for any information:
Facca, Paul from Bannia, Italy
Mazzei, Frank born in Italy, no information where
I'm looking for any known relatives presently living in Italy, anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Lisa