Facca, Mazzei
Facca, Mazzei
Hi,
I'm looking for any information:
Facca, Paul from Bannia, Italy
Mazzei, Frank born in Italy, no information where
I'm looking for any known relatives presently living in Italy, anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Lisa
I'm looking for any information:
Facca, Paul from Bannia, Italy
Mazzei, Frank born in Italy, no information where
I'm looking for any known relatives presently living in Italy, anywhere.
Thanks in advance,
Lisa
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Hi Lisa and welcome to the forum,
You haven't given us much information to work with. Can you give us a approximate year and place of immigration, birth year or age at immigration, names of spouses, siblings, children?
Bannia is a frazione or hamlet in the comune of Fiume Veneto - province: Pordenone - region: Friuli-Venezia Giulia. Does this sound like the correct location of Paul?
You haven't given us much information to work with. Can you give us a approximate year and place of immigration, birth year or age at immigration, names of spouses, siblings, children?
Bannia is a frazione or hamlet in the comune of Fiume Veneto - province: Pordenone - region: Friuli-Venezia Giulia. Does this sound like the correct location of Paul?
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Paul's information:
Married to Loiuga Pavan
Children: Maria, Gardiner, Ferro, Lena, Ferry, Mario (my grandfather)
Mario, my grandfather was born on December 8, 1909 in Bannia.
I will get more information.....
Married to Loiuga Pavan
Children: Maria, Gardiner, Ferro, Lena, Ferry, Mario (my grandfather)
Mario, my grandfather was born on December 8, 1909 in Bannia.
I will get more information.....
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Lougia Pavan not Loiuga, sorry
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Here is a manifest for Luigia and children. The line means they didn't sail, but there is a lot of info on the manifest.
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0004
p2
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0004
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0004
p2
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0004
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Chions
province: Pordenone - region: Friuli-Venezia Giulia
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/093/013/index.html
province: Pordenone - region: Friuli-Venezia Giulia
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/093/013/index.html
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Thanks so much, I found a relative in Italy that has a ton of information on all my relatives from the information on the manifests.
I appreciate your help tremendously.....
I appreciate your help tremendously.....
Re: Facca, Mazzei
I'm going to try and find more information on my Mazzei side, so I can find them as well...
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Hi Lisa,
Your Grandmother, is Eileen, correct ?
Her father was Frank Mazzei - maybe Francesco ? , who was brother to my Grandfather, John or Goivanni. They emigrated from Mangone, Italy, along with another brother Rafeal. My grandpa came over to Canada 3 times before my Grandmother and uncles came over. I can track grandpa coming thru Eliis Island, via Naples, on July 27th/1905 and April 18th/1909 they may have come over at the same time. Their father's name, I believe was Vincenzo, and mother's name Rosanna.
I know that there was brother that did not come to Canada, his name was Phillipe. He had two sons, one named Italo, and I am not sure of the other's name. Phillipe was in the military all of his life I believe.
I am also trying to track the Mazzei's down. We will be going to Mangone this summer to visit a cousin on my Grandmother's side - she was Salfi. I was hoping maybe I could find some of the Mazzei relatives before then as well.
Marilyn
Rosetown, Sask.
Your Grandmother, is Eileen, correct ?
Her father was Frank Mazzei - maybe Francesco ? , who was brother to my Grandfather, John or Goivanni. They emigrated from Mangone, Italy, along with another brother Rafeal. My grandpa came over to Canada 3 times before my Grandmother and uncles came over. I can track grandpa coming thru Eliis Island, via Naples, on July 27th/1905 and April 18th/1909 they may have come over at the same time. Their father's name, I believe was Vincenzo, and mother's name Rosanna.
I know that there was brother that did not come to Canada, his name was Phillipe. He had two sons, one named Italo, and I am not sure of the other's name. Phillipe was in the military all of his life I believe.
I am also trying to track the Mazzei's down. We will be going to Mangone this summer to visit a cousin on my Grandmother's side - she was Salfi. I was hoping maybe I could find some of the Mazzei relatives before then as well.
Marilyn
Rosetown, Sask.
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Hi Marilyn,
Thanks for posting this message.
Cheers!
Lisa
Thanks for posting this message.
Cheers!
Lisa
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Hi Lisa,
Paolo Francesco Facca is the brother of my great grandmother. Luigia Pavan was born on December 3, 1887 in Bannia. They married on Feb 2, 1908.
Paolo Francesco Facca is the brother of my great grandmother. Luigia Pavan was born on December 3, 1887 in Bannia. They married on Feb 2, 1908.
-
Peter Hurley
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 18 Dec 2016, 16:04
Re: Facca, Mazzei
Looking for any info about Rosario Mazzei & Gaetana Citrino from Mangone. Left for Canada ~1909. Thanks

