My Family is from Porto Empedocle and Agrigento. I go there often.
Emilio is a registered research specialist and will be able to help.
Search found 22 matches
- 29 May 2019, 01:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Porto Empedocle born
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2159
- 29 May 2019, 01:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Porto Empedocle born
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2159
Re: Porto Empedocle born
Try contacting Emilio Terrazzino
He lives in San Leone minutes from Porto Empedocle. AG
His web site is http://www.littlesicily.net/research.htm
Email - emilioterrazzino@hotmail.com
He lives in San Leone minutes from Porto Empedocle. AG
His web site is http://www.littlesicily.net/research.htm
Email - emilioterrazzino@hotmail.com
- 25 Mar 2013, 16:15
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Photo Information
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4662
Re: Photo Information
Ciao Livio;
Thank you for the reply.
I have attached another re-sized image.
Not sure what size to crop @ I tried to upload larger image earlier and it would not allow it.
Grazie
Ciao
Luigi
Thank you for the reply.
I have attached another re-sized image.
Not sure what size to crop @ I tried to upload larger image earlier and it would not allow it.
Grazie
Ciao
Luigi
- 25 Mar 2013, 14:32
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Photo Information
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4662
Photo Information
Please Help:
The attached print was left to me from my Nonno.
I am having no success finding any information for this battle print.
I do believe Italian general Giuseppe Garibaldi and Anita Garibaldi are in this Photo,
some of the information I have found Leeds to the Italian revolution?
Please ...
The attached print was left to me from my Nonno.
I am having no success finding any information for this battle print.
I do believe Italian general Giuseppe Garibaldi and Anita Garibaldi are in this Photo,
some of the information I have found Leeds to the Italian revolution?
Please ...
- 12 Jul 2011, 22:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Request Letter to Comune confirming Registration for Nascita
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2085
Re: Request Letter to Comune confirming Registration for Nas
Grazie Corrado.
We know they have received the paper work, took some time to get my documents from them.
We4 have sent a short letter to the Registry Office requesting certificato di nascita
Lets hope we hear from them soon,,,we are heading to Sicily in Septembre
Ciao
Lou
We know they have received the paper work, took some time to get my documents from them.
We4 have sent a short letter to the Registry Office requesting certificato di nascita
Lets hope we hear from them soon,,,we are heading to Sicily in Septembre
Ciao
Lou
- 12 Jul 2011, 21:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Request Letter to Comune confirming Registration for Nascita
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2085
Request Letter to Comune confirming Registration for Nascita
My sister has been told by the embassy that all we need now is the letter of confirmation from the Comune Porto Empecocle AG for her Italian Citizenship to go thru
The embasy said they have e-mail,faxed and no response.
Does anybody on this forum have a standard letter requesting this information ...
The embasy said they have e-mail,faxed and no response.
Does anybody on this forum have a standard letter requesting this information ...
- 21 Apr 2011, 20:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: will the commune respond and how long will it take?
- Replies: 37
- Views: 11647
Re: will the commune respond and how long will it take?
Screaminmonkey,Not sure how long you have worked on this..It took me a total of two years back and fourth with the Vice consulate before my file was even sent to my Local Embassy and then it went to my Commune for final approval. They told me one month, I received notification 4 months later..walk ...
- 25 Feb 2011, 17:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for family information for Matt Ferrigno: 1925-2003
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10735
Re: Looking for family information for Matt Ferrigno: 1925-2
hello Suanj ;
I have looked around and nothing...Can you find any more info for my Zio
U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
about John Ferrigno
Name: John Ferrigno
Birth Date: 24 Jun 1889
Birth Place: Amalfi, Italy
Residence: Queens, New York
Race: White
next of kin: wife ...
I have looked around and nothing...Can you find any more info for my Zio
U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942
about John Ferrigno
Name: John Ferrigno
Birth Date: 24 Jun 1889
Birth Place: Amalfi, Italy
Residence: Queens, New York
Race: White
next of kin: wife ...
- 25 Feb 2011, 16:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for family information for Matt Ferrigno: 1925-2003
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10735
Re: Looking for family information for Matt Ferrigno: 1925-2
Thank you Suanj;;;
Thank you so much,,you have given me more than expected.
I will use this information and hopefully follow up with later.
Grazie!!!
Luigi
Thank you so much,,you have given me more than expected.
I will use this information and hopefully follow up with later.
Grazie!!!
Luigi
- 25 Feb 2011, 14:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for family information for Matt Ferrigno: 1925-2003
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10735
Re: Looking for family information for Matt Ferrigno: 1925-2
Ciao Suanj;;
Thank you for all your hard work with this..I had computer troubles when you posted this...just getting back to life now..
Also thank you for the link to fulton..lots of reading.
I am trying to establish the link to Matt Ferrigno..my Nonno always told us kids we were related to Lou ...
Thank you for all your hard work with this..I had computer troubles when you posted this...just getting back to life now..
Also thank you for the link to fulton..lots of reading.
I am trying to establish the link to Matt Ferrigno..my Nonno always told us kids we were related to Lou ...
- 22 Feb 2011, 19:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Status of my application
- Replies: 21
- Views: 9690
Re: Status of my application
Ciao Ricardo;
I was reading your post regarding the contact information for the status of Cittadinanza
I have my Cittadinanza, my sister is waiting to hear from the commune da Porto Empedocle.
How do you use this site to check the status or registration of one.
https://cittadinanza.interno.it ...
I was reading your post regarding the contact information for the status of Cittadinanza
I have my Cittadinanza, my sister is waiting to hear from the commune da Porto Empedocle.
How do you use this site to check the status or registration of one.
https://cittadinanza.interno.it ...
- 16 Feb 2011, 20:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Ferrigno Family in New York City Area
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1263
Looking for Ferrigno Family in New York City Area
I am looking for my relatives in the new york city and area..
My Zio ..Giovanni Ferrigno came to the USA at Age 16 Via Ellis Island from Porto Empedocle and stayed in NYC..
Giovanni was married to Ester. He passed away Jan 1974 in NYC.
Giovanni had three children, Michael, Margaret and Caroline ...
My Zio ..Giovanni Ferrigno came to the USA at Age 16 Via Ellis Island from Porto Empedocle and stayed in NYC..
Giovanni was married to Ester. He passed away Jan 1974 in NYC.
Giovanni had three children, Michael, Margaret and Caroline ...
- 04 Dec 2010, 20:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for family information for Matt Ferrigno: 1925-2003
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10735
Looking for family information for Matt Ferrigno: 1925-2003
Matt was born May 25, 1925 in Brooklyn or New Jersey
If anyone has information regarding Matt Ferrignos parents or grand parents please help..
We feel they maybe related.
My family is looking for lost family of John Ferrigno In New York 1920's Via Ellis Island - Brother Luigi and Geraldo
If anyone has information regarding Matt Ferrignos parents or grand parents please help..
We feel they maybe related.
My family is looking for lost family of John Ferrigno In New York 1920's Via Ellis Island - Brother Luigi and Geraldo
- 06 Oct 2010, 14:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Contact For Family Researcher In Sicily
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1985
Contact For Family Researcher In Sicily
I have a friend who lives in Agrigento Sicily who specializes in Genealogy research.
Emilio who is from Cleveland Ohio, moved to Sicily where his family originated may be able to help find the missing family information required for some ones Italian Citizenship.
If allowed...I would like to share ...
Emilio who is from Cleveland Ohio, moved to Sicily where his family originated may be able to help find the missing family information required for some ones Italian Citizenship.
If allowed...I would like to share ...
- 01 Oct 2010, 13:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: How important is this document?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 14533
Re: How important is this document?
Ciao Insegnante;
Reading your post has brought back so many memories of my road to italian Citizenship.
You were born after 1948 and your mother was was born 16yrs before your GF was naturalized. Then your Mother was born an Italian Citizen and you are as well through blood.
You will need the ...
Reading your post has brought back so many memories of my road to italian Citizenship.
You were born after 1948 and your mother was was born 16yrs before your GF was naturalized. Then your Mother was born an Italian Citizen and you are as well through blood.
You will need the ...