My sister has been told by the embassy that all we need now is the letter of confirmation from the Comune Porto Empecocle AG for her Italian Citizenship to go thru
The embasy said they have e-mail,faxed and no response.
Does anybody on this forum have a standard letter requesting this information that we can send to the comune ourselves?
I have the correct #s when I received my Citizenship last year.
Please Help!
Luigi
Request Letter to Comune confirming Registration for Nascita
Re: Request Letter to Comune confirming Registration for Nas
This is supposed to be automatic, the comune automaticly sends you a birth extract. There could be a couple of glitches here, the comune are well not got, or (very possiable) the paperwork didn't end up in the comune. In either case it is up to the comune. I would suggest a phone call to the stato civile in the comune. It would be helpful if you could find someone who spoke italian to help with thie.
Re: Request Letter to Comune confirming Registration for Nas
Grazie Corrado.
We know they have received the paper work, took some time to get my documents from them.
We4 have sent a short letter to the Registry Office requesting certificato di nascita
Lets hope we hear from them soon,,,we are heading to Sicily in Septembre
Ciao
Lou
We know they have received the paper work, took some time to get my documents from them.
We4 have sent a short letter to the Registry Office requesting certificato di nascita
Lets hope we hear from them soon,,,we are heading to Sicily in Septembre
Ciao
Lou
Re: Request Letter to Comune confirming Registration for Nas
I don't think that comuni automatically send you an estratto. I have been recognized several years and only recently requested one from my comune. I received it within two weeks of my request. My request was made through snail mail, and the text of the letter is posted in the thread "Lovin' Napoli."
- Harleygrrl
- Rookie

- Posts: 34
- Joined: 14 Jul 2011, 02:30
Re: Request Letter to Comune confirming Registration for Nas
Ciao Luigi, you might want to have a look at this form letter generator: http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
Hope it's useful.
Angela
Hope it's useful.
Angela


