Search found 39 matches
- 01 Aug 2011, 20:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Amount of time for the whole application process?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4830
Re: Amount of time for the whole application process?
I will be applying via mail through the San Francisco consulate. They told me I should expect it to take anywhere from 1-3 months.
- 01 Aug 2011, 19:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation from Hebrew to Italian
- Replies: 1
- Views: 914
Re: Translation from Hebrew to Italian
Scratch the first post. The Italian Consulate said I cannot use the RBA. ONLY the original birth certificate (it's crazy because my RBA has more info on it than my Israeli birth certificate!).
So, here is my question: WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET MY ISRAELI BIRTH CERTIFICATE TRANSLATED FROM HEBREW ...
So, here is my question: WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET MY ISRAELI BIRTH CERTIFICATE TRANSLATED FROM HEBREW ...
- 01 Aug 2011, 19:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Certified copy of Israeli birth certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1354
Re: Certified copy of Israeli birth certificate
Thanks for the reply!
Your first suggestion seems to be the most probable method. I am currently working on contacting someone in the Consular department at my local Israeli consulate to get more info.
The second link you provided is for Israeli citizens, as they require an Israeli ID. I have just ...
Your first suggestion seems to be the most probable method. I am currently working on contacting someone in the Consular department at my local Israeli consulate to get more info.
The second link you provided is for Israeli citizens, as they require an Israeli ID. I have just ...
- 29 Jul 2011, 09:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Certified copy of Israeli birth certificate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1354
Certified copy of Israeli birth certificate
I am wondering...has anyone had experience ordering (and receiving) a certified copy of their (or others) Israeli birth certificate?
If so, how did you go about it? I am pulling my hair out on this one!
Thanks!
If so, how did you go about it? I am pulling my hair out on this one!
Thanks!
- 25 Jul 2011, 22:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: CERTIFIED COPY - Alien Registration
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2860
Re: CERTIFIED COPY - Alien Registration
I don't think there is any difference, just that NARA might not have it. I am going to speak to them again and have them look this particular A-file up (I have the #).
Otherwise, it looks like I am just going to get the "Letters of no record"
Otherwise, it looks like I am just going to get the "Letters of no record"
- 21 Jul 2011, 23:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: CERTIFIED COPY - Alien Registration
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2860
Re: CERTIFIED COPY - Alien Registration
I spoke with someone from NARA and they said they don't have any AR-2 files...???
- 21 Jul 2011, 22:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: CERTIFIED COPY - Alien Registration
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2860
Re: CERTIFIED COPY - Alien Registration
So, I've still no luck on this one...USCIS FINALLY returned my call (should I faint??!!) and they said their office does not certify documents. Lame.
Has anyone any other idea(s) on how to get a certified copy of an Alien Registration form????
Thanks!
Has anyone any other idea(s) on how to get a certified copy of an Alien Registration form????
Thanks!
- 17 Jul 2011, 03:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation from Hebrew to Italian
- Replies: 1
- Views: 914
Translation from Hebrew to Italian
I was born in Israel, as an American citizen, so I have a "Report of Birth Abroad"
Is this sufficient, or do I need to get the actual Israeli birth certificate translated from Hebrew into Italian?
Note: I am not an Israeli citizen.
If the "Report of Birth Abroad" is sufficient, where would I get ...
Is this sufficient, or do I need to get the actual Israeli birth certificate translated from Hebrew into Italian?
Note: I am not an Israeli citizen.
If the "Report of Birth Abroad" is sufficient, where would I get ...
- 28 May 2011, 17:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: CERTIFIED COPY - Alien Registration
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2860
Re: CERTIFIED COPY - Alien Registration
Great, thanks so much!
- 28 May 2011, 09:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: CERTIFIED COPY - Ship Manifest (Where to get?)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1359
Re: CERTIFIED COPY - Ship Manifest (Where to get?)
Thank you!!!
- 28 May 2011, 08:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: CERTIFIED COPY - Alien Registration
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2860
Re: CERTIFIED COPY - Alien Registration
Thanks for this, but it doesn't quite answer my question...unless I'm missing something. I know how to obtain a copy of the AR-2 form (I have done it already), but I am trying to find out how to get a CERTIFIED COPY (Red ribbon/golden seal)...
- 28 May 2011, 02:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: CERTIFIED COPY - Alien Registration
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2860
CERTIFIED COPY - Alien Registration
Anyone know if it is possible to get a CERTIFIED COPY of an AR-2 form (Alien Registration) from USCIS? I ordered a document like this and received a copy, but I have been asked to provide a certified copy by the consulate to clear my ancestor's residency status discrepancy.
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 28 May 2011, 02:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: CERTIFIED COPY - Ship Manifest (Where to get?)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1359
CERTIFIED COPY - Ship Manifest (Where to get?)
I am wondering if anyone knows how to get a CERTIFIED COPY of a ship manifest from 1913?
Is this possible?
Thanks!
Is this possible?
Thanks!
- 24 Jan 2011, 14:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Current Italian birth laws...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2215
Re: Current Italian birth laws...
Thanks guys!
- 24 Jan 2011, 08:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Current Italian birth laws...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2215
Current Italian birth laws...
Does anyone know if a child of USA citizen parents is currently born in Italy, can that child become a citizen of Italy--and then its parents?