Thank you for the reply and the welcome.
I am a little confused, do I need to go to the mormon church in my area to search that or can I do it online?
Thanks
Kelly
Search found 2 matches
- 15 Feb 2010, 05:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cupido family from San Vito Chietino, Abruzzo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5162
- 15 Feb 2010, 03:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cupido family from San Vito Chietino, Abruzzo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5162
Cupido family from San Vito Chietino, Abruzzo
Hi every one,
I am trying to find out how I would get more information such as birth records and parents names of my ancestor.
Augustus Cupido, born in about 1840 in San Vito Chietino, Abruzzo.
He traveled to New Zealand in the late 1870s - early 1880s his wife was Anna Elizabeth New. In New ...
I am trying to find out how I would get more information such as birth records and parents names of my ancestor.
Augustus Cupido, born in about 1840 in San Vito Chietino, Abruzzo.
He traveled to New Zealand in the late 1870s - early 1880s his wife was Anna Elizabeth New. In New ...