Thank you VERY MUCH, Marty, for your help!
It has taken me five years to come back here and check for news. I had just about given up on looking for these records.
All the best!
Izabel
Search found 4 matches
- 24 Aug 2019, 12:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on ancestors Galati, Brienza and de Sauli
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2255
- 28 Jul 2014, 05:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on ancestors Galati, Brienza and de Sauli
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2255
Re: Looking for info on ancestors Galati, Brienza and de Sa
Obrigada, eriva_br!
- 04 Feb 2012, 21:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on ancestors Galati, Brienza and de Sauli
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2255
Looking for info on ancestors Galati, Brienza and de Sauli
I'm looking for descendants of my great greatgrandparents Donato Brienza and Carolina de Sauli, as well as Antonio Galati and Rosa Galati.
I assume they all lived in the province of Potenza.
Donato Brienza and Carolina de Sauli had at least one daughter, Savera, who emigrated to Brazil in the ...
I assume they all lived in the province of Potenza.
Donato Brienza and Carolina de Sauli had at least one daughter, Savera, who emigrated to Brazil in the ...
- 04 Feb 2012, 20:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4676
Re: looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, ita
Hello, I'm also looking for relatives of Donato Brienza. My great great-grandparents were Donato Brienza and Carolina de Sauli. They had at least one daughter, Savera Brienza, who was my greatgrandmoter.
Would these people be your relatives as well?
My name is Izabel and I live in Sao Paulo ...
Would these people be your relatives as well?
My name is Izabel and I live in Sao Paulo ...