Please help. I go as far back as the parents of Donato Brienza born December 26, 1855. His parents are Rosa (Fanuele) Brienza and Pasquale Brienza. My great grandpa was Donato's son. We can only find so much information and I would like to know if I have any relatives still living in Italy.
Thanks
looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, italy
- dcrawford35
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 04 May 2007, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, ita
Hi!
Welcome to the forum.
This website has a phone directory
Montemurro
also
Italian White Pages
Cognome o nome Azienda = Surname
Dove = Location (optional)
Click on red button Cerca
Welcome to the forum.
This website has a phone directory
Montemurro
also
Italian White Pages
Cognome o nome Azienda = Surname
Dove = Location (optional)
Click on red button Cerca
Re: looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, ita
Hello, I'm also looking for relatives of Donato Brienza. My great great-grandparents were Donato Brienza and Carolina de Sauli. They had at least one daughter, Savera Brienza, who was my greatgrandmoter.
Would these people be your relatives as well?
My name is Izabel and I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Would these people be your relatives as well?
My name is Izabel and I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
-
brienza1975
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 31 Aug 2013, 18:14
Re: looking for Brienza family from montemurro, potenza, ita
hello,
my name is Adrian Brienza. I have info about Donato and his parents. Although you may have it by now. As your original post is 6 years old. Anyways, Donato, who is my 1st cousin, 4 times removed, married Carmina Antonia Padula on the 22nd of January 1876 in Montemurro. His parents, Pasquale and Rosa Fanuele, are my great great great grandfather Francesco Brienzas brother and sister-in-law respectivly. Making Pasquale my 3rd great uncle. Pasquales parents are Donato Brienza and Costanza Cifone.So this means in a roundabout long way, you and I are related.
my name is Adrian Brienza. I have info about Donato and his parents. Although you may have it by now. As your original post is 6 years old. Anyways, Donato, who is my 1st cousin, 4 times removed, married Carmina Antonia Padula on the 22nd of January 1876 in Montemurro. His parents, Pasquale and Rosa Fanuele, are my great great great grandfather Francesco Brienzas brother and sister-in-law respectivly. Making Pasquale my 3rd great uncle. Pasquales parents are Donato Brienza and Costanza Cifone.So this means in a roundabout long way, you and I are related.
