Search found 2 matches
- 27 Feb 2010, 23:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ?? Barone, Vercillo, Anselmo family ??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 15825
Re: ?? Barone, Vercillo, Anselmo family ??
It sounds like your Grandpa was my Mom's cousin. Your Grandma's name Teresa?
- 27 Feb 2010, 22:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ?? Barone, Vercillo, Anselmo family ??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 15825
Re: ?? Barone, Vercillo, Anselmo family ??
Hello I am new to this forum. I stumbled upon it while trying to reasearch my family history and am hoping to find some help.
Its a long story but here is who I'm looking for and trying to learn more about.
I'm trying to find out where my Grandpa's real father is. His mother, Maria Barone was ...
Its a long story but here is who I'm looking for and trying to learn more about.
I'm trying to find out where my Grandpa's real father is. His mother, Maria Barone was ...