Search found 9 matches
- 20 Mar 2010, 13:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Possible Ship Document
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5276
Re: Possible Ship Document
thanks!
- 19 Mar 2010, 23:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frosinone v Baia e Latina
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2578
Re: Frosinone v Baia e Latina
oops. I JUST found it. It wasnt Wilson, PA...but a Wilson Street in Alleghany, PA. Woohooo...this is addicting!
Thanks anyway
Thanks anyway
- 19 Mar 2010, 23:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Frosinone v Baia e Latina
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2578
Frosinone v Baia e Latina
I'm searching for a Lucy Gori (I'm presuming her real name was Lucia as I cant think of any other italian name that would easily change to Lucy). She was born 4/5/1899 and entered the US prior to 1921. I have found only one Lucia Gori listed in a 1920 manifest (and I've tried to search every other ...
- 19 Mar 2010, 20:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Possible Ship Document
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5276
Re: Possible Ship Document
love it! What should be my next step to find out how this cousin is related? I'm assuming I need to somehow search the italian records. Is there an article or something that can show me how to best do this?
Thanks in advance!
Thanks in advance!
- 19 Mar 2010, 19:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Possible Ship Document
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5276
Re: Possible Ship Document
ok....you just made my eyes water. His family is just going to GLOW over this! Wow!
- 19 Mar 2010, 19:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Possible Ship Document
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5276
Possible Ship Document
I'm searching for a John Rossi, who was born in 1895 and arrived prior to 1917. He was born in Baia e Latina.
I think I've found the ship's manifest from 1913. But, I can't make it out. I've included both 'sides' here as it allowed larger viewing.
One document indicates Giovanni Rossi, age 19...I ...
I think I've found the ship's manifest from 1913. But, I can't make it out. I've included both 'sides' here as it allowed larger viewing.
One document indicates Giovanni Rossi, age 19...I ...
- 18 Mar 2010, 22:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bialatine?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2858
Re: Bialatine?
Wow. Thats him...no doubt about it! Thank you so much! I'm extremely new to geno searching, but am so pleased with what I've been able to find already!
Now...to figure out how to dig deeper! I love the puzzle solving that this project is serving
Now...to figure out how to dig deeper! I love the puzzle solving that this project is serving
- 18 Mar 2010, 17:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pofi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3288
Re: Pofi
I'm looking for a Lucia Gori. She came from Italy, born in 1899. She settled in NW Pennsylvania. She had the followng siblings:
Dominic RossiJeanette RossiLouise RossiAnna RossiMary RossiJennie M (Jenny) RossiLoretta RossiYolanda Rossi.
Is this the same Gori you may be looking for?
Dominic RossiJeanette RossiLouise RossiAnna RossiMary RossiJennie M (Jenny) RossiLoretta RossiYolanda Rossi.
Is this the same Gori you may be looking for?
- 18 Mar 2010, 17:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bialatine?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2858
Bialatine?
My children's grandmother was born in the US, but her parents come over from Italy. She recalls that her father, John Rossi, was from Bialatine, born in 1895. I can't find any record of this city name. She does recall that it was near Rome, but she recalls the Bialatine reference stronger than the ...