Hello!
Does anyone know how to obtain certified copies of marriage certificates from New York State if both the bride and groom are deceased.
My great grandparents were married around 1918. I can find information about how to obtain genealogical copies of marriage certificates that are more than ...
Search found 5 matches
- 21 Mar 2010, 18:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Marriage Records from NY State
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2632
- 20 Mar 2010, 22:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help! NARA, census, court records for non-existence.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2538
Help! NARA, census, court records for non-existence.
Can anyone help me out?
My GGF never naturalized and I know I need to provide several "no record" documents to prove this.
I think I've figured out how to do the index search at USCIS, but I have not been able to figure out how to do a census record search, NARA search and county clerk search and ...
My GGF never naturalized and I know I need to provide several "no record" documents to prove this.
I think I've figured out how to do the index search at USCIS, but I have not been able to figure out how to do a census record search, NARA search and county clerk search and ...
- 20 Mar 2010, 22:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Certification of Nonexistence of a Record
- Replies: 28
- Views: 17417
Re: Certification of Nonexistence of a Record
Good idea, Alicia!
I will do that.
I will do that.
- 20 Mar 2010, 16:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Certification of Nonexistence of a Record
- Replies: 28
- Views: 17417
Re: Certification of Nonexistence of a Record
Congrats on getting all of your documents!
I am also going to be applying in Los Angeles and need to obtain certificates of non-existence for my great grandfather.
I think I've figured out how to do the index search at USCIS, but I have not been able to figure out how to do a census record search ...
I am also going to be applying in Los Angeles and need to obtain certificates of non-existence for my great grandfather.
I think I've figured out how to do the index search at USCIS, but I have not been able to figure out how to do a census record search ...
- 20 Mar 2010, 16:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Certification of Nonexistence of a Record
- Replies: 28
- Views: 17417
Re: Certification of Nonexistence of a Record
Congrats on getting all of your documents!
I am also going to be applying in Los Angeles and need to obtain certificates of non-existence for my great grandfather.
I think I've figured out how to do the index search at USCIS, but I have not been able to figure out how to do a census record search ...
I am also going to be applying in Los Angeles and need to obtain certificates of non-existence for my great grandfather.
I think I've figured out how to do the index search at USCIS, but I have not been able to figure out how to do a census record search ...