Can anyone help me out?
My GGF never naturalized and I know I need to provide several "no record" documents to prove this.
I think I've figured out how to do the index search at USCIS, but I have not been able to figure out how to do a census record search, NARA search and county clerk search and then get the certified letters of no record. I have been all over the internet. message boards, websites, etc. and I can't seem to figure it out.
Has anyone had to do this and would you be willing to share how you got those documents and any advice/tips you may have. My GGF lived in New York State when he was here, so I'm guessing the county court search would need to be a New York State court?
Thank you in advance for any help.
Help! NARA, census, court records for non-existence.
- shannonsapt
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 20 Mar 2010, 16:24
-
giannattasio
- Rookie

- Posts: 75
- Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 16:37
Re: Help! NARA, census, court records for non-existence.
New York State Naturalization Search Certificate:
County Clerk, New York County
60 Centre Street
New York, NY 10007-1469
(646) 386-5955
NARA New York Statement of No Record Found:
NARA/Northeast Region
201 Varick Street
12th Floor
New York, NY 10014
Toll-free: 1-866-840-1752 or 212-401-1620
USCIS Certificate of Nonexistence of Records:
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
ATTN: Records Operations Branch
1200 First Street NE
Washington, D.C. 20529-2204
County Clerk, New York County
60 Centre Street
New York, NY 10007-1469
(646) 386-5955
NARA New York Statement of No Record Found:
NARA/Northeast Region
201 Varick Street
12th Floor
New York, NY 10014
Toll-free: 1-866-840-1752 or 212-401-1620
USCIS Certificate of Nonexistence of Records:
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
ATTN: Records Operations Branch
1200 First Street NE
Washington, D.C. 20529-2204