Search found 3 matches
- 16 Aug 2010, 22:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find my greatgrandfather in Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5875
Re: Find my greatgrandfather in Italy
Thank you so much to all of youthat gave me ideas and places. There are a lot of Tiscornias in the town of Ne, in the Liguria region of Italy. There is also a street name Tiscornia. Ne is a fraccione, that means it is a very small town. I will keep on searching. Thanks again!!!!
- 16 Aug 2010, 22:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find my greatgrandfather in Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5875
Re: Find my greatgrandfather in Italy
Thank you so much to all of youthat gave me ideas and places. There are a lot of Tiscornias in the town of Ne, in the Liguria region of Italy. There is also a street name Tiscornia. Ne is a fraccione, that means it is a very small town. I will keep on searching. Thanks again!!!!
- 19 Jun 2010, 00:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Find my greatgrandfather in Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5875
Find my greatgrandfather in Italy
I am looking for my great grandfather that went from the area of Chiavari, Luguria, Italy to Argentina in December of 1865 in a ship by the name of "Rio de la Plata" It most have left from Genova. His name is
Esteban Tiscornia born in 1843. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I also would like to ...
Esteban Tiscornia born in 1843. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I also would like to ...