Sticks:
I am from a Bastianelli family from Atina. Contact me tvlsimp@maine.rr.com and I may be able to help you.
Search found 2 matches
- 22 Apr 2010, 15:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bastanelli and Gallo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5082
- 19 Apr 2010, 19:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ?Defilippis/Bastianell: MyGrandparents
- Replies: 131
- Views: 115651
Re: ?Defilippis/Bastianell: MyGrandparents
Emmy: I believe I know the members of your family. Contact me if you like and I will tell you what I know.
The Sabato Bastianelli is the father of Ilia who is married to Umberto Iannetta and they live on via Vaccareccia. They are on the line to Atian and Belmonte Castello are considered in BC. I do ...
The Sabato Bastianelli is the father of Ilia who is married to Umberto Iannetta and they live on via Vaccareccia. They are on the line to Atian and Belmonte Castello are considered in BC. I do ...