Bastanelli and Gallo
Bastanelli and Gallo
I'm looking for information on my great-grandparents. They came to Scotland from Atina (sp?) at around the turn of the last century. Any information on the surnames Gallo and Bastanelli (again, sp?) would be much appreciated, ta 
Re: Bastanelli and Gallo
Hi,
The spelling is correct.
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/060/011/
But I do think the surname should be Bastianelli
mfjp
The spelling is correct.
Town infoThey came to Scotland from Atina (sp?)
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/060/011/
But I do think the surname should be Bastianelli
mfjp
Re: Bastanelli and Gallo
>Town info
>en.comuni-italiani.it/060/011/
Ta
>en.comuni-italiani.it/060/011/
Ta
Re: Bastanelli and Gallo
the correct spelling is BASTIANELLI; Gallo right; Atina is in Frosinone province http://www.comune.atina.fr.it/Sticks wrote:I'm looking for information on my great-grandparents. They came to Scotland from Atina (sp?) at around the turn of the last century. Any information on the surnames Gallo and Bastanelli (again, sp?) would be much appreciated, ta
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Bastanelli and Gallo
Sticks:
I am from a Bastianelli family from Atina. Contact me tvlsimp@maine.rr.com and I may be able to help you.
I am from a Bastianelli family from Atina. Contact me tvlsimp@maine.rr.com and I may be able to help you.
Re: Bastanelli and Gallo
hi sticks if your still on site please get in contact iam a bastianelli and my dads cousins are the famliy gallo were hear in fife
Re: Bastanelli and Gallo
sticks if your out there my email is bast181@hotmail.co.uk


