Search found 6 matches
- 02 Sep 2014, 11:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis for granddaughter
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1598
Re: Jure Sanguinis for granddaughter
Thank you for your response. I'm not sure I'm willing to proceed with a lawsuit. I will have to think carefully about it. It is nice to know I have options.
- 01 Sep 2014, 23:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jure Sanguinis for granddaughter
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1598
Jure Sanguinis for granddaughter
Any comments are greatly appreciated. Here is my situation
GF came from Italy in 1906 and naturalized in 1911
GM came from Italy in 1912, married GF in 1914. I see on a census record that she is a naturalized citizen through marriage.
My father was born in 1923.
GM died July 1948
I'm born 1957 ...
GF came from Italy in 1906 and naturalized in 1911
GM came from Italy in 1912, married GF in 1914. I see on a census record that she is a naturalized citizen through marriage.
My father was born in 1923.
GM died July 1948
I'm born 1957 ...
- 16 Sep 2010, 23:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Errico Family in Rodi Garganico(?), Foggia, Puglia
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9356
Re: D'Errico Family in Rodi Garganico(?), Foggia, Pugli
My D'errico family is from Rodi Garganico. I could try to help you although I haven't had a lot of luck myself. Do you know of any other family names. I visited Rodi earlier this year. My grandfather's paternal grandmother was Antonia D'Errico and her father was Guiseppe D'Errico.
- 16 May 2010, 15:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Crecco in Ripi or frosinone?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9432
Re: Crecco in Ripi or frosinone?
I have a Vittoria Cabone in my family also. She brought my great uncle Matteo DiLella from Rodi Garganico. Her parents were Domenico Carbone and Maria Raffaela Fanelli.
- 04 May 2010, 19:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: defelice
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14401
Re: defelice
I'm pretty sure if your family is from Rodi, we're related. I have no idea if any of my DiFelice family came or not. I'm pretty sure they did. I lose the thread from Italy around 1860. That is the latest dates I can find through the Family Search website.
My grandfather came over in 1906 with about ...
My grandfather came over in 1906 with about ...
- 03 May 2010, 23:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: defelice
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14401
Re: defelice
In my family tree (DiLella- from Rodi G) I show Costanza DiLella (b. 1 Apr 1838) and Giambattista Filomeno DiFelice marrying in 1860.
Rodi Garganico is a small seaside village. DiFelice is a very popular name there.
Good Luck on your search!! I'm in the middle of tracing my family, too.
Rodi Garganico is a small seaside village. DiFelice is a very popular name there.
Good Luck on your search!! I'm in the middle of tracing my family, too.