Riccardo, thank you so much for your guidance AND the document! It is greatly appreciated :)
Al
Hello, I suggest you to send an email to Mr. Nicola Fontana, archivist of Rovereto war musem. He keeps the list of WW1 italian death soldiers
write this way
Re: Ezaia o Isaia COSTA morto nel 1915 ...
Search found 3 matches
- 07 May 2010, 20:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian soldiers died in WW1 and WW2
- Replies: 84
- Views: 73009
- 07 May 2010, 18:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian soldiers died in WW1 and WW2
- Replies: 84
- Views: 73009
Re: italian soldiers died in WW1 and WW2
Small factoid: Italy lost nearly as many civilians in WWI as she did military personnel 589,000 vs. 651,000.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties
I did think of that, but since he died in 1915, that was only at most 6 months into the war. If he was actually in the army, he would ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I_casualties
I did think of that, but since he died in 1915, that was only at most 6 months into the war. If he was actually in the army, he would ...
- 07 May 2010, 17:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian soldiers died in WW1 and WW2
- Replies: 84
- Views: 73009
Re: italian soldiers died in WW1 and WW2
Not sure if anyone can help me here, but I'm trying to research my great grandfather named Ezaia or Isaiah Costa, died in 1915 and I believe he's from Milan. My grandfather never mentioned how/why he died but I've always suspected in WW1. He was married to a Lodomilla Mazzuchelli (1863-1943) from ...