Search found 8 matches
- 27 May 2010, 20:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7989
Re: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Well, I already sent the two requests out with the address info that johnnyonthespot gave, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
- 27 May 2010, 05:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7989
Re: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
How did you locate those two addresses for me? I looked forever.
- 27 May 2010, 05:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7989
Re: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
It says....
Dear Director:
I'm trying to complete my application for dual citizenship and I need help.
I have enclosed a form requesting an official birth certificate, along with two international reply coupons to avoid paying return shipping. If there is a cost for these documents, please inform ...
Dear Director:
I'm trying to complete my application for dual citizenship and I need help.
I have enclosed a form requesting an official birth certificate, along with two international reply coupons to avoid paying return shipping. If there is a cost for these documents, please inform ...
- 27 May 2010, 04:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7989
Re: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Will this work???
Egregio Direttore:
Sto cercando di completare la mia richiesta di doppia cittadinanza e hanno bisogno io aiuto.
Ho allegato un modulo di richiesta di un certificato di nascita ufficiale, insieme a due tagliandi di risposta internazionale in modo da non dover pagare di spedizione ...
Egregio Direttore:
Sto cercando di completare la mia richiesta di doppia cittadinanza e hanno bisogno io aiuto.
Ho allegato un modulo di richiesta di un certificato di nascita ufficiale, insieme a due tagliandi di risposta internazionale in modo da non dover pagare di spedizione ...
- 27 May 2010, 04:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7989
Re: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Jus to verify, this is where I would write to in order to acquire birth certificates?
- 27 May 2010, 04:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7989
Re: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Jus to verify, this is where I would write to in order to acquire birth certificates?
- 27 May 2010, 03:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7989
Need Help Finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
I have been searching high and low for the addresses to send two different requests to Italy to acquire birth certificates.
I need the full physical addresses to send my requests. They need to go to San Paolo di Civitate, and to Serracapriola. Both are in Foggia. Can anyone help me???
I need the full physical addresses to send my requests. They need to go to San Paolo di Civitate, and to Serracapriola. Both are in Foggia. Can anyone help me???
- 27 May 2010, 03:29
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Need Help finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
- Replies: 3
- Views: 18921
Need Help finding Ufficio dello Stato Civile
I have been searching high and low for the addresses to send two different requests to Italy to acquire birth certificates.
I need the full physical addresses to send my requests. They need to go to San Paolo di Civitate, and to Serracapriola. Both are in Foggia. Can anyone help me???
I need the full physical addresses to send my requests. They need to go to San Paolo di Civitate, and to Serracapriola. Both are in Foggia. Can anyone help me???