Does anyone know what this is? i contacted the comune of my great grandfather, they said that they could not find his birth certificate but had il Ruolo Matricolare. What is this and would it suffice to prove that he was indeed an italian citizen? thanks -- Mike
Hi:
The Liste di Leva contain the ...
Search found 10 matches
- 18 Jan 2011, 17:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ruolo Matricolare
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3912
- 22 Dec 2010, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mariutto family from Udine
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6116
Re: Mariutto family from Udine
Hi:
To allow easier researches, the Archive of the State of Udine has stored online a database called Friuli in Prim (Anagrafe Storica delle Famiglie Friuliani)
You can find more information about this website here: http://genealitalia.blogspot.com/2010/05/friuli-in-prim.html
For example, I ...
To allow easier researches, the Archive of the State of Udine has stored online a database called Friuli in Prim (Anagrafe Storica delle Famiglie Friuliani)
You can find more information about this website here: http://genealitalia.blogspot.com/2010/05/friuli-in-prim.html
For example, I ...
- 18 Nov 2010, 19:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newspaper Searches
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3625
Re: Newspaper Searches
Hi:
Today I found other digital libraries:
Biblioteca Digitale Claudia Augusta - BOLZANO
Biblioteca Teresiana - MANTOVA
Biblioteca Digitale Reggiana - REGGIO EMILIA
Today I found other digital libraries:
Biblioteca Digitale Claudia Augusta - BOLZANO
Biblioteca Teresiana - MANTOVA
Biblioteca Digitale Reggiana - REGGIO EMILIA
- 09 Nov 2010, 18:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Le Harve, France
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6059
Re: Le Harve, France
Ciao tutti,
On my GGF's Ellis Island passenger record, it lists his ship (La Savoie) as departing from "Le Harve, France".
Hi:
The ship La Savoie was built for French company "Compagnie Générale Transatlantique. See
http://www.theshipslist.com/ships/descriptions/ShipsL.html
The archives of ...
On my GGF's Ellis Island passenger record, it lists his ship (La Savoie) as departing from "Le Harve, France".
Hi:
The ship La Savoie was built for French company "Compagnie Générale Transatlantique. See
http://www.theshipslist.com/ships/descriptions/ShipsL.html
The archives of ...
- 09 Nov 2010, 18:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Le Harve, France
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6059
Re: Le Harve, France
Hi:
Now, I remember a wonderful film called Il cammino della speranza (Path of Hope). A neorealist film of the 1950s by Pietro Gemmi.
This film chronicles the misery and poverty of a group of Sicilian miners in its tragic exodus to France. They crossed the Alps on foot!
Summary: http://www.imdb ...
Now, I remember a wonderful film called Il cammino della speranza (Path of Hope). A neorealist film of the 1950s by Pietro Gemmi.
This film chronicles the misery and poverty of a group of Sicilian miners in its tragic exodus to France. They crossed the Alps on foot!
Summary: http://www.imdb ...
- 08 Nov 2010, 16:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Le Harve, France
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6059
Re: Le Harve, France
Ciao tutti,
On my GGF's Ellis Island passenger record, it lists his ship (La Savoie) as departing from "Le Harve, France". Was it typical for Italians (maybe just Northern Italians) to travel to France to come to America? The last place of residence is in Italy (although the city name seems ...
On my GGF's Ellis Island passenger record, it lists his ship (La Savoie) as departing from "Le Harve, France". Was it typical for Italians (maybe just Northern Italians) to travel to France to come to America? The last place of residence is in Italy (although the city name seems ...
- 08 Nov 2010, 11:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Geneal Italia website
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2844
Re: Geneal Italia website
Thanks for your comments!
- 08 Nov 2010, 11:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newspaper Searches
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3625
Re: Newspaper Searches
Ciao Tutti,
Anyone have any sites that allow you to search Italian newspapers online for surnames, especially smaller local dailies?
Grazie.
Hi:
LOMBARDY (region) - Lombardy: newspapers from the 19th Century and 20th Century - Emeroteca Digitale Braidense http://genealitalia.blogspot.com/2010 ...
Anyone have any sites that allow you to search Italian newspapers online for surnames, especially smaller local dailies?
Grazie.
Hi:
LOMBARDY (region) - Lombardy: newspapers from the 19th Century and 20th Century - Emeroteca Digitale Braidense http://genealitalia.blogspot.com/2010 ...
- 16 Sep 2010, 13:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Certificate of Enrico Paroli, Help Please!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3784
Re: Birth Certificate of Enrico Paroli, Help Please!
Hello everybody!, my name is Cristian, I'm from Argentina.
This site is great! A lot of Info and knowledge from the staff. I'm looking for help so I think this is the right site. I've been trying every web on Internet and I'm kinda lost already.
I'm trying to find the Birth Certificate of an ...
This site is great! A lot of Info and knowledge from the staff. I'm looking for help so I think this is the right site. I've been trying every web on Internet and I'm kinda lost already.
I'm trying to find the Birth Certificate of an ...
- 20 Jun 2010, 21:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: My Italian Ancestors
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2776
My Italian Ancestors
Hello:
My name is Daniela Massolo, and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
My grandfather Luigi MASSOLO was born in Alessandria, frazione San Giuliano Nuovo. (He was the son of Isabella BARBERIS, born in San Michele (Alessandria).
My great grandfather Vittorio PERUGINI was born in Montecosaro ...
My name is Daniela Massolo, and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
My grandfather Luigi MASSOLO was born in Alessandria, frazione San Giuliano Nuovo. (He was the son of Isabella BARBERIS, born in San Michele (Alessandria).
My great grandfather Vittorio PERUGINI was born in Montecosaro ...