Hello:
My name is Daniela Massolo, and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
My grandfather Luigi MASSOLO was born in Alessandria, frazione San Giuliano Nuovo. (He was the son of Isabella BARBERIS, born in San Michele (Alessandria).
My great grandfather Vittorio PERUGINI was born in Montecosaro (Macerata)
My great grandfather Secondo CUADRELLI was born in Montescudo (Rimini), near the Republic of San Marino.
My great grandmother Settimia RONCI was born in Gemmano (Rimini)
My great grandfather Enrico BALDONI was born in Recanati (MC)
My great grandmother Antonia FRONTINI was born in Osimo (Ancona)
The more complicated genealogical research is related to my great grandmother Maddalena FRAIRE. She was born in Envie (Cuneo) according to the documents I found in Argentina. But I can not find your birth certificate. His brother Giuseppe Fraire, born in Saluzzo (Cuneo).
This search has given me many headaches!!!
You can see my pedigree chart in this link:
Daniela Massolo (Pedigree Chart)
Now, I'm looking at Ellis Island possible branches of the family who emigrated to USA.
Sorry for my bad English.
Daniela
My Italian Ancestors
Re: My Italian Ancestors
Welcome Daniela! Your English is great 
Which branches would you like assistance with specifically? Do you have dates of birth, and possible immigration dates for these ancestors?
The more details you provide, the better we can help you.
T.
Which branches would you like assistance with specifically? Do you have dates of birth, and possible immigration dates for these ancestors?
The more details you provide, the better we can help you.
T.

