could you please send me the picture of the birth record again? It opened the first time and then not again. It will not open for me,
Thank You,
Diane
Search found 20 matches
- 27 Sep 2026, 00:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: grandfather birth certificate
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1626
- 26 Sep 2026, 21:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: grandfather birth certificate
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1626
Re: grandfather birth certificate
Farassinno,
One more question, please,
Is there no way to find Ettore's mother's name?
One more question, please,
Is there no way to find Ettore's mother's name?
- 26 Sep 2026, 21:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: grandfather birth certificate
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1626
Re: grandfather birth certificate
Thank you for taking the time to collect this information for me. You don't know how this has helped me!
- 01 Jun 2026, 01:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: grandfather birth certificate
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1626
Re: grandfather birth certificate
This is more information they gave me. It wouldn't let me send it all in one message.
Certificate: 004257, Ercole/Ettore born in Celico as by ship's manifest and raised in Mantovano family in Rota Greca ( no Mantuano); in Rota Greca were 2 families Mantovano surname.
households:
Mantovano Camillo b ...
Certificate: 004257, Ercole/Ettore born in Celico as by ship's manifest and raised in Mantovano family in Rota Greca ( no Mantuano); in Rota Greca were 2 families Mantovano surname.
households:
Mantovano Camillo b ...
- 01 Jun 2026, 01:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: grandfather birth certificate
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1626
grandfather birth certificate
Hello,
I have been trying to get my Italian grandfather's birth certificate, and I have had no luck. Someone on this site gave me some information to work with, but I have had no luck. I need to get the Microfilm to find out who his real mother and father were since he was a foundling. I am hoping ...
I have been trying to get my Italian grandfather's birth certificate, and I have had no luck. Someone on this site gave me some information to work with, but I have had no luck. I need to get the Microfilm to find out who his real mother and father were since he was a foundling. I am hoping ...
- 15 Jun 2011, 01:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ercole/Ettore Dozzino - Celico Rota Greca, Calabria
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5380
Re: Ercole/Ettore Dozzino - Celico Rota Greca, Calabria
Hi Tricia,
ok, I tried what you said and looked into the neutrual papers from Kenosha county where he lived and died and It showed me all the info I already have. Nothing new. I had to pay some to get into the site for our county. Do you have any other advise? I am so stuck.
Diane
ok, I tried what you said and looked into the neutrual papers from Kenosha county where he lived and died and It showed me all the info I already have. Nothing new. I had to pay some to get into the site for our county. Do you have any other advise? I am so stuck.
Diane
- 14 Jun 2011, 12:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ercole/Ettore Dozzino - Celico Rota Greca, Calabria
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5380
Re: Ercole/Ettore Dozzino - Celico Rota Greca, Calabria
Hi Tricia,
Yes he did come with his brother in law. That was my grandmothers brother, she to was a foundling and raised by that family. That is another issue. I never was able to get his naturalization papers. Where did you say to get them? He did come to Kenosha Wisconsin and lived, had the rest of ...
Yes he did come with his brother in law. That was my grandmothers brother, she to was a foundling and raised by that family. That is another issue. I never was able to get his naturalization papers. Where did you say to get them? He did come to Kenosha Wisconsin and lived, had the rest of ...
- 13 Jun 2011, 19:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ercole/Ettore Dozzino - Celico Rota Greca, Calabria
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5380
Re: Ercole/Ettore Dozzino - Celico Rota Greca, Calabria
Hello Tricia!
I only have his manifest. I do not have any of the other info. That is what I have been trying to get with no luck. I do have evrything when he came to the states as to where he settled and so fourth.
I only have his manifest. I do not have any of the other info. That is what I have been trying to get with no luck. I do have evrything when he came to the states as to where he settled and so fourth.
- 12 Jun 2011, 21:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ercole/Ettore Dozzino - Celico Rota Greca, Calabria
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5380
Ercole/Ettore Dozzino - Celico Rota Greca, Calabria
I have been posting on here for a few years and done exactly what everyone has said to do to find my grandfather families information and to no avail I have not found out anymore then when I started this search. I have wrote for the LDS Microfilms from Celico, and Rota Greca, I also sent letters to ...
- 12 Jun 2011, 18:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for info on grandfather from Celico (Consenza Cala
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6155
Re: Searching for info on grandfather from Celico (Consenza
I have been posting on here for a few years and done exactly what everyone has said to do to find my grandfather families information and to no avail I have not found out anymore then when I started this search. I have wrote for the LDS Microfilms from Celico, and Rota Greca, I also sent letters to ...
- 02 Aug 2010, 23:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestor Seekers
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3299
Ancestor Seekers
I would like to know if this is a good site (Ancestor Seekers). They want to charge me $60 per hour and they cannot garantee that they will find any info on my grandfather Ercole Dozzino. I am really scared to try them. Can anyone suggest a good research site that would be able to help me?
- 13 Jul 2010, 09:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone help me with this?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4276
Re: Can anyone help me with this?
I was really hoping for some new info on my grandparents.
- 12 Jul 2010, 17:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dozzino/Rozzoni from Kenosha Wi/ Rota Greco Calabria
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1945
Dozzino/Rozzoni from Kenosha Wi/ Rota Greco Calabria
I am looking for any info I can get on Dorothea Casmira/ Rozzoni and Ettore Dozzino/Rozzoni. Ettore changed the family name to Rozzoni after settling in Kenosha Wisconsin. I know that Dorothea came over on the boat with her daughter Maria Dozzina/Rozzoni in June 19, 1913. Dorothea wa born on Dec 18 ...
- 12 Jul 2010, 17:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone help me with this?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4276
Re: Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you Carmine. I am looking for any info I can get on Dorothea Casmira/ Rozzoni and Ettore Dozzino/Rozzoni. Ettore changed the family name to Rozzoni after settling in Kenosha Wisconsin. I know that Dorothea came over on the boat with her daughter Maria Dozzina/Rozzoni in June 19, 1913. Dorothea ...
- 12 Jul 2010, 17:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can anyone help me with this?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4276
Can anyone help me with this?
I am wondering if there is a good Italian search site that you know of to try and research ancestors. All the ones I have come across has not been helpful..I do have a subscripyion to Ancestarty.com but I cannot find any specific Italian search there. Thank you for your time!
~ Diane
~ Diane