Hi CCS
My son suggested I set up a new gmail account for this page. If you email phma121523@gmail.com when you have time I'll pass the pictures/ scans on.
Search found 7 matches
- 18 Oct 2023, 08:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14874
- 17 Oct 2023, 07:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14874
Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
I'll speak to my kids about using Dropbox. I'm not sure what that is but they seem to think it solves all sorts of problems. Give me a day or two. I also think my brother might be some help in decoding the documents.
- 03 Oct 2023, 07:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14874
Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
Hi
I'm not comfortable adding my email address as this forum is public. There's an option to add a photo to your post. Would that work? It looks fascinating!
I'm not comfortable adding my email address as this forum is public. There's an option to add a photo to your post. Would that work? It looks fascinating!
- 17 Sep 2023, 07:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14874
Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
That sounds fascinating! What a find!
If you post a scan of the letter someone may be able to work out a translation and maybe discover if it's the same branch of the family in this thread.
If you post a scan of the letter someone may be able to work out a translation and maybe discover if it's the same branch of the family in this thread.
- 24 Jan 2020, 10:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14874
Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
Hi
It's been years since I last posted but I thought you might like to see a scanned copy of the letters and other information my mother transcribed in 1978. I have only very recently scanned them in and they form a more complete record than earlier transcripts. The Pate family descendants may be ...
It's been years since I last posted but I thought you might like to see a scanned copy of the letters and other information my mother transcribed in 1978. I have only very recently scanned them in and they form a more complete record than earlier transcripts. The Pate family descendants may be ...
- 12 May 2012, 14:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14874
Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchi
Hi ChrisNWZ
I've only just seen your post, so sorry for the delay.
On the Fry side there were definitely some relations that were called Lawrence, although I'm not too sure of the relationship, so it sounds like it could be the same family.
If you like I could do a little more digging and see ...
I've only just seen your post, so sorry for the delay.
On the Fry side there were definitely some relations that were called Lawrence, although I'm not too sure of the relationship, so it sounds like it could be the same family.
If you like I could do a little more digging and see ...
- 22 Aug 2010, 15:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14874
Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchi
Hi
My son has just stumbled across your post and I wondered if I might have some more information to add to that left by James Hellings last year. I am a cousin, a little removed, of his and one of the descendants of Pietro Paolo Pate and Sophia Fry.
My mother, Judith Cook, collected what ...
My son has just stumbled across your post and I wondered if I might have some more information to add to that left by James Hellings last year. I am a cousin, a little removed, of his and one of the descendants of Pietro Paolo Pate and Sophia Fry.
My mother, Judith Cook, collected what ...