Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
CCS
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 08 Sep 2023, 21:16

Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti

Post by CCS »

It won’t let me add many files but I have attached the front of the letter. If you can share your email address I am happy to send more pictures and the small translation I have.
Charlotte
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
pmarfleet
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Aug 2010, 15:09

Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti

Post by pmarfleet »

Hi
I'm not comfortable adding my email address as this forum is public. There's an option to add a photo to your post. Would that work? It looks fascinating!
CCS
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 08 Sep 2023, 21:16

Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti

Post by CCS »

I tried to attach a file in the last post but it doesn’t look like it has worked.
User avatar
pmarfleet
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Aug 2010, 15:09

Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti

Post by pmarfleet »

I'll speak to my kids about using Dropbox. I'm not sure what that is but they seem to think it solves all sorts of problems. Give me a day or two. I also think my brother might be some help in decoding the documents.
User avatar
pmarfleet
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Aug 2010, 15:09

Re: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti

Post by pmarfleet »

Hi CCS
My son suggested I set up a new gmail account for this page. If you email phma121523@gmail.com when you have time I'll pass the pictures/ scans on.
Post Reply